Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool...keep us update brother.

Comment

Outstanding! I'm very happy for you! Thank you for your ongoing and sincere documentation efforts!

Looks like your size is well on its way to "one huge penis!"

Comment

Awesome journey your on...thank you for all the updates. I am going down the end of October and I am torn on the mount of PMMA...My gut says 30 cc and go slow since symmetry is important to me. Everyone's different but I have enough loose skin to handle 40 cc's. What are your thoughts on starting at 30?

Comment

I had 43cc. I think my symmetry is excellent thus far, but that could change depending on how well or evenly the actual microspheres dispersion was.

Comment

@9 in richard does your unit hang longer in lenght and does it turtle up when is flaccid??

Comment

It doesn't turtle like it did. I doesn't hang all the time at this stage, but it doesn't turtle either. Sometimes it's 4" long flaccid, sometimes 5.5" ....but it never goes mushroom in turtleneck like it used to! LOL

Comment

Is your girth still 5.75 flaccid?? ...are you still seating on .5 girth gains from first round??

Comment

Measured flaccid mid-shaft today 5.6". Should start seeing some collagen growth over the next week or so. I still take my supplements every day. Penis looking symmetrical & healthy.

Comment

Brother 5.6 flaccid is huge...does it stay like that all day long?? Have you measure it erected.?

Comment

And you used to be 4.5 erect girth i guess it is wearth it.

Comment

Actually, pre-procedure, I was ,on average a 4" flaccid girth. So, yes, I'd have to say it's worth it. The weirdest thing is during the first few months, many people say that their penis is different from day to day.

I would concur. My penis is sometimes bigger than other times, but that is to be expected as water fluctuates, circulation, etc until collagen formation is complete.

However, my flaccid has always fluctuated wildly before the procedure. Things I've noted thus far:

1.Just after the procedure, the under side of my glans was puffy and itchy (seems to be common and eventually subsides)

2. My flaccid has fluctuated day to day anywhere from 4.5" fg to 5.75" fg (but doesn't turtle as hard and has not gotten down to my previous 3.5" - 4" fg range since procedure)

3. I seem to, about 4 out of 5 times, have a portion of my urine spray off at an angle when I pee. (Have seen others report the same thing)

Comment

Excellent!!! @9 in Richard What do you think caused the 3.5 girth effect after the procedure was done and them your girth did a 360 on you a few days later gaining 5.75 girth..

Comment

I have no idea brother. I was seriously panicked! I watched Dan's face when they came to check it and even he looked baffled! LOL

Comment

Wow, I would have freaked too...glad you keep the faith. How has your erect texture changed post procedure? I ask because I have rock hard erections now pre-procedure and was curious how the PMMA would change my boy in full bloom. (Scheduled in late October w Dr Alvarez) Worried that the tight erections will force the PMMA down the shaft.

Comment

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. Right now, I'm not getting frequent erections, probably due mostly to the blood pressure and Cholesterol meds I started taking.

My flaccid texture is good. Softer feeling and fuller. My erection has been really the same feel from what I can tell thus far. I think I created a little "dent" when I masterbated on like day 6 or 10....can't remember which.

Up until then my symmetry was near perfect.

Today is my three week point and I'm essentially bottomed out. I'm averaging a 4 x 4.5" flaccid at the moment and basically the same erect 7" x 5.25 - 5.4ish.....waiting on the collagen to start making some magic....fingers crossed.

I can say that the first 3 weeks are crazy with the up and down measurements. I'd be 5.75 one day, 5 the next, 5.5....then 4.5....back to 5.5", etc.......

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X