• Show
Clear All

Front view current 5" fg
    Attached Files

Comment

Pre-procedure flaccid 4" girth average
      Attached Files

Comment

When you said you mesured your base 5.25..is that flacid?

Comment

No, currently my erect measurements appear to be the same at 5.25". My flaccid girth fluctuates, but I'd say, at the moment 5" seems to be the daily average. I'm excited for collagen formation to begin.....she start in the following couple of weeks. Definitely pmma in my penis for sure! I think my symmetry still looks good....you think?

Comment

1 inch flaccid girth gain is probably a good indication of what's to come in erect girth. Your gain in the above pictures is very impressive and looks really proportionate. I would bet that with your pmma distribution and the carrier absorbing rapidly, you won't run into clumping or lumping I've seen with carriers that tend to last several weeks. The quicker everything is in place and stays in place, the better!

Congrats on "growing your own dick!"

Comment

Thanks.....yep, feeling pretty good (positive) about the procedure. My goals were really "reasonable" flaacid gains, as I've always been a grower. I think a .5" gain from a single round would be excellent.

Comment

I'm 10 days post procedure, which means I should be at or near my smallest girth timeframe for this adventure, and I can't fit my flaccid penis in a toilet paper roll! Whoop, whoop!

Comment

So, didn't do myself any favors today. I masturbated this morning to the tune of like 45 minutes. I didn't go hard on grip, but I swelled up, no measurement tape available, but I'd guess to 5.75" or more....I knew I'd over done it.

Afterwards, my penis has spent the day much more retracted from that mild "trauma".

Lesson learned!

Comment

Wow dude easy with that thing! It's still healing under two weeks out from your pmma. But... Wow, 5.75 girth erupting must have boosted your ego some? Hopefully, you were easy enough not to displace the pmma and I've read that pmma can still be displaced at this point in your healing process.

Under 2 weeks and hitting 5.75 girth is an awesome accomplishment, I'm sure there is more growth to come over the next few weeks, but I wouldn't masterbate again for another couple weeks! 45 minutes is a good stretch, maybe your just finally building up to full erection strength after your procedure a few weeks ago, many men have reported that erection quality improves after a few days/weeks of healing. Are you going to take some erect pics with measurement after your healed and growth is complete?

Comment

Erect pics will come when I feel confident that I'm truly seeing some erect gains and not swelling and/or edema. I'm feeling pretty good about my position thus far. Time will tell, but I'm an optimist for sure!

Comment

Holy shit......this day to day changing penis thing is a wild ride! So, I'm at work and have no seamstress tape, but my penis felt like it was very relaxed, warm and hanging long. Not a swollen feel....soft, warm, relaxed! I went to the rest room, wrapped it with a c-fold paper towel, made sure no gapping in towel, marked the intersecting point and measured on a wooden ruler.....5.75" flaccid girth mid-shaft!

I thought, no f**ing way.....went back in, did the same again....5.65" mid shaft....flaccid....Holy shit!!!!!

Man, even if 3 months or 6 months from now, I'm down to a 1/4" gain.....this is worth the ride just to see this penis changing like a damn chameleon!

That's a 5.5" x 5.75" flaccid tonight......If I haven't already said it....Holy Shit!

Comment

Post some pictures my friend with measurement.

Comment

This morning
                            Attached Files

Comment

Impressive @ Richard are you telling me that you are over 6" erect girth .if you measure 5.75" flaccid?? Right now??

Comment

I'm not sure what erect girth would get to.....my penis scared of tapes! Lol......my physiology seems to change daily. There's a lot going on in my penis! I can tell you that last night at about 70% erect, I was about 5.75"

Hardest part of this is not touching it all the damn time!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X