Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Sitting at 5-7/8" flaccid and just over 6 erect. Going back for round 3 in two weeks

Leave a comment:

• Loky
    replied
    Hey how did it all turn out? Got a pic?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Hoping 5.5 to 5.7 flaccid......6 erect.....well see

Leave a comment:

• Big Blunt Caliber
    replied
    What are your expected measurements for this round once everything settles??

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Excellent, just went second round

Leave a comment:

• Big Cuban Cigar
    replied
    9_in_Richard.....How are your results?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Extenders are great, if you got the vaccuum cup route. There's a guy on Ebay that sells vac cup kits that work great and the quality is good. He sells them out of Poland.

Size Genetics (Andro Penis) is of excellent quality.

As for my results, I flucuate flaccid avg. 5" erect 5.5" and many times during or right after sex 5.75".....a swelling anamoly that I have seen many report. I'm hoping that I can go back this Fall (August - September) timeframe.

Leave a comment:

• Big Cuban Cigar
    replied
    How would you rate the Size genetics extender on a scale from 1 to 10, with ten being the best? I'm looking for an all day stretcher and I've been looking into SG for over a year.

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    What kind of updates brother when are you going to your sencond round? What gain did you get?

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Why dont you ask for a different filler like metacrill or linea safe probably that would help with migration and maybe a different out come with more gains? Is biofera the only thing they have?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Before I caused the migration....My gains stood at . 5" erect gain and 1.0" flaccid.......After my erect gain seems to be .35"......But, even at that, my wife says my dick is "big" now....Lol. I'm glad I did it. I'm going for round 2 next summer......NO touching it though for at least the first 2 months!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    9 in richard what gains did you get by now ..how much gain did the investment gave you?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Just for reference, here is my comparison pre-procedure pic and my pic from today 12/16/2016
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Erect pic is around 75% erect so, around 6.75" x 5.6"

Flaccid is 4.5" x 5"

You can see the asymmetry under the glans. That has existed since the procedure and seems to be common amongst many round one patients throughout the industry.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Hey gents, my apologies for not posting as often. My current"average" is 5" flaccid girth, up from 4". My current erect girth is 5.6", up from 5.25". Yes, i think , had I not master bated, I would have had nearly perfect symmetry and hit 5.75". I caused a migration, which will be remedied when I go back for round two. My erections are more frequent, but generally about 80% or so....still on the meds, just a bit lower dose. Glans is fine, no change in sensation during sex. Length is same as pre-procedure. Have a bit of asymmetry under glans as pics will show. I'll try to post some tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X