No announcement yet.

New to SLE - far from new to PE...My upcoming adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and I supplemented regularly long before pmma. I also take 200 mg/wk testosterone which significantly increases my ability to heal & repair quickly.

Comment

Hello richard was the dr a female or male?and what is gains now?

Comment

Forgot to ask how much gain your were supost to archive on your firsst procedure?

Comment

Update?

Great detailed description of your experience.
          Looking forward to any updates in your results

Comment

My doctor was female. Post procedure, my base girth was 6" and I believe 5.75" at glans. It takes 2 - months to yield final results. I supplement daily with neo- cell, vitamin c , e and various others. As far as my penis currently, it changes day to day as I've absorbed all the carrier, so as collagen forms well see where I go. Average gains round one would be .5" - .75" from my research. The SLE group is a great bunch. I've been very happy with their care, communication thus far. I'm supposed to recieve post procedure pics today. I will post them if I do.

Comment

Also, my bruising is improving. The doc said was result was "perfect" and Dan took the pics. He said he was very happy with my result. Hoping after collagen, I'll see a good gain, especially flaccid which was my main goal.

Comment

@9 in richard.. i thought you wrote that your measurements were the same as the pre procedure no gain.. can you clarify that please.. I'm hoping in getting my procedure done the next month but the Way Your result came out.. undecided.

Comment

Yes, I absorbed all of the carrier almost immediately, likely due to metabolism and wrapping. So, yes I was essentially same size. My penis did not feel much different, not puffy or fuller, except under the glans.my penis now feels different. I can definitely tell something is in there.however , based on others reports, somewhere day 6 -10 will be your smallest girth....until collagen starts to encapsulate.....a 2-3 month process. I believe I'm at that point. My penis is changing in feel. I'd watch the next few weeks.....see where this goes and decide from there. I have faith! faithfulness

Comment

Every day is different. Yesterday was a little puffy like it would feel if you were retaining fluid. Today it is thinner and feels essentially the same as pre-procedure. It's an interesting journey, day to day.

Comment

You have a unique case from what I've been reading from different forums base on metacrill and other filler your gains of .5 should be noticeable right now thru before and during the permanent gains start to kick in..i wander if what ever filler they used on you is the way to go...im going to ask for metacrill instead ..my goal is to get one inch into my first round..

Comment

Have you mesured it with a measuring tape???

Comment

Yes. I've been involved in the pe community for over a decade, so no one understands my penis and the dynamics of change, stress, healing, supplementing, etc more than I do. Today, I measured erect girth at base, mid shaft and glans at 5.25".

Comment

As mentioned before though, it is far too early in this process to even begin to acess what the result will be. This is a process.....one that has just begun! The immediate result with product, carrier and swelling is really no indication of what ones final result will be.....that will be determined by microsphere dispersion and healing, is collagen & macrophage.

Comment

If you take the time to read some of the really in-depth progress reports out there on the net about PMMA, you will most certainly find a few similarities:

1. Much like other forms of PE, no two people are guarenteed to get the same results.
                              2. Average gain from round one, by most accounts seems to be around .5" - ,75" for most folks
                              3. Most "negatives" although generally just mild aesthetic issues, seemed to be more prominent when folks get 3+ procedures.

One positive I will say at this early point is, although I still retract to shorter lengths at this point, (3" - 4") as before, I do not retract to the "mushroom in a turtle neck" degree as I occassionally did before.

My flaccid, even now, is a little less retracted and hopefully as I pass the two week mark, into week three, i will start to see some collagen action.

I still have that "common" puffy swelling immediately under the glans, but most reports say it will dissipate over the next few weeks.

I have always been a grower. I varied from 3.5" - 4.5" or so flaccid girth and about same in length. I'd call my average flaccid a 4 X 4. I measured my flaccid girth today and it seems to average 5" at this stage.

Comment

Current fg PIC @ 5" girth
                                Attached Files

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X