No announcement yet.

New to SLE - far from new to PE...My upcoming adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gains did you get so far out the deal brother? And have you heard from @campmma yet? He was supposed to done itthis week.

Comment

Right now, I'm averaging 5" flaccid and yesterday, I had about an 80 - 90% erection that was 5.75 base and 5.5 mid and glans. I think I'm starting to form collagen.....as my shape is changing a bit from last week. The adventure continues!

Haven't heard anything in regard to him, no.

Comment

Today......looks/ feels like collagen may be starting to form.
        Attached Files

Comment

Do you have before and after pictures so we can compare?? would be very helpfull my friend.

Comment

Perhaps in my email account. I will check tonight.

Comment

The Thickness

Originally posted by 9_in_Richard View Post
              Today......looks/ feels like collagen may be starting to form.
              Looking really thick, and with great shaping!

Have you got a chance to try out your new size? What point in healing does the most new tissue growth occur? Do you have less penis sensitivity? Do you notice anything that has different feeling than your natural erection?

Great updates, really appreciated!

Comment

Similar question to the last poster: does your erect penis feel any different from before? Is it rigid to the touch or is there sponginess?

Also, did you get any glanular enhancement? I have a similar issue to you in that I've always felt my penis was too thin. Thing is, I don't have a big glans to make up for it. It kind of tapers towards the end. I wouldn't do any kind of enlargement that doesn't enhance the glans as well, or it will look out of proportion and unnatural. It seems we're only now starting to see advancements in glans enhancement techniques, so wanted to get your impression of that (assuming it was part of the procedure). Thanks!

Comment

How is the collagen looking is it getting thicker brother?

Comment

What kind of gain so far ?

Comment

Sorry for the late response. Been a pretty busy week! I do not notice any difference at this point in feel to my erect penis. Erect looks pretty good. I still retract down to the 4" length, but between 4.5" - 5" girth.

My erect penis looks pretty good. My flaccid, not as much, but I think I caused a displacement of some PMMA when I done a 45 minute masturbation session around day 10 post procedure, so I have kind of a "dent" on the left side of my shaft behind the glans.

I'm still measuring different from day to day. Sometimes I'm a 5.5" EG, sometimes 5.25", sometimes around 5.75". I would guess mostly due to different levels of EQ.

I'm currently having an issue under my glans, which has been an issue since the procedure. I've read that it's common. I continue to have more puffiness under my glans, but at the moment, I can feel a hard spot that is very tender and hurts a bit. I've been feeling it for a couple of days now. I will keep an eye on it and report what I figure out.

Collagen production typically starts around week 3 or 4, so we will see what happens. There are, on rare occasion, guys who don't gain anything or very little by the 6 month mark.....hoping that won't be me!

I can definitely tell my erect shape has changed and I'm hoping for decent symmetry and a 5.6 - 5.8" final product. I'm currently day 31 post procedure.

Comment

collagen supplement brands and sources

I'm still measuring different from day to day. Sometimes I'm a 5.5" EG, sometimes 5.25", sometimes around 5.75". I would guess mostly due to different levels of EQ.

Collagen production typically starts around week 3 or 4, so we will see what happens. There are, on rare occasion, guys who don't gain anything or very little by the 6 month mark.....hoping that won't be me!

I can definitely tell my erect shape has changed and I'm hoping for decent symmetry and a 5.6 - 5.8" final product. I'm currently day 31 post procedure.
                        Thank you Rich for this very continuing enlightening journal. I've scheduled with SLE a few weeks ago, but won't start my journey until next year because time restraints. Not here to hijack your glory, so I'll get on with it already...

You mentioned taking collagen supplements during this process, what brand did you use and where is a good place to find such supplements? Do you take any supps to help with penis blood flow? I've taken l-arginine from time to time. Nothing more consistent than a few months, but l-arginine did have a definite positive effect on my erection quality and flaccid hang.

Comment

Yep, I take L-Arginine, Vitamin c, Neo-cell (collagen), a multi and some other supplements that are not necesarily taken for that specific purpose. Stay well hydrated as well. Most of these can be had retail stores like WalMart, but also from online vendors like Puritans Pride Discount Vitamins & Herbal Supplements from Puritan's Pride

Comment

So, collagen formation is taking place. Unfortunately, the most prominent spot is the underside, just under the base in my nut sack. I have a lump the size of a grape that is very noticeable when erect. Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.

Comment

Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.
                              Have you tried pumping or hanging since your procedure? Are your measurements natural or after your PE routine? Do you have any experience with dmso? I've read some journals where men apply dmso to areas that may form unwanted collagen and the dmso softens the tissue where applied.

Comment

No PE since the procedure.. pre- procedure, I was 5.25" erect girth. Yes, I'm very familiar with DMSO. I have some left from my anabolic days.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X