No announcement yet.

New to SLE - far from new to PE...My upcoming adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@9 in richard the 5.5 shaft girth is that flaccid or erect girth??

Comment

Originally posted by 9_in_Richard View Post
      So, collagen formation is taking place. Unfortunately, the most prominent spot is the underside, just under the base in my nut sack. I have a lump the size of a grape that is very noticeable when erect. Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.
      What do you think caused the lump? Is it pmma that migrated? Thanks for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by 9_in_Richard View Post
        No PE since the procedure.. pre- procedure, I was 5.25" erect girth. Yes, I'm very familiar with DMSO. I have some left from my anabolic days.
        A true petri dish we have here at our fingertips. I'm always amazed at the level of knowledge, and genuine info available on PE forums! There are several journals from men that applied DMSO a couple times a day to areas that may have issues. According to their response, many reported a softening of tissues where applied. Also, stretching upwards would target the area directly below the head and frenulum. From talking to a few patients, retraction in that region may be common and may exacerbate the feel of "extra" tissue until properly stretched.

Comment

Sorry, started a project at work, been busy, busy! Yes, definitely pmma in the ball sack. 5.5" is erect girth. Flaccid girth varies 4.75 - 5".

Comment

It should be noted, However, that the "lump" in my nut sack was likely caused by me. If you read through my posts you will notice that I had near perfect symmetry after the procedure. At day 10 or 12, I masturbated, which is ill advised. Although I was careful to maintain a soft grip, I noted a change in symmetry after the session. I, very likely, displaced PMMA micro-spheres and hence, caused that migration by my own reckless actions.

Judging by the amount of material displaced, I would likely have ended up with a 5.75" EG, but, alas, am sitting at 5.5" EG instead. Moral of the story.....no matter how awesome your post PMMA dick looks....leave it alone for a few months!

I will be returning for a 2nd procedure, which will, hopefulley get my symmetry fixed and land me at a 6"+ EG. My current gains are .75" - 1" flaccid and .25- .35" EG. I'm confident that, had I not displaced that PMMA, I would have yieled a .5" erect girth gain. Live and learn!

Comment

@9 in richard are you uncircumcised or circumcide?and what was the pmma % that you received ..you know like 10% or 30% the max?

Comment

Circumsized, 20%, 43cc Evelo.

Comment

And only .25 gain?

Comment

Any good news? How's the forming doing, any difference in feeling of glands, are your erections getting any better? So far, it seems your procedure would of been close to perfection, until you decided to wack it, correct? I'm planning on doing the procedure On July 2017. But i would like to stay posted with your results. So far your Journal is by far the best,most detailed, pretty much everything needed to make a decision. But of course until you fully complete 4 months correct?

Comment

Hey Richard,

How are you coming along? Can you provide an update with size and perhaps an erect photo? I'm planning on having my first PMMA round next month. Just wanted to see where you are now.

Thanks for sharing!

*JC

Comment

Hey gents, my apologies for not posting as often. My current"average" is 5" flaccid girth, up from 4". My current erect girth is 5.6", up from 5.25". Yes, i think , had I not master bated, I would have had nearly perfect symmetry and hit 5.75". I caused a migration, which will be remedied when I go back for round two. My erections are more frequent, but generally about 80% or so....still on the meds, just a bit lower dose. Glans is fine, no change in sensation during sex. Length is same as pre-procedure. Have a bit of asymmetry under glans as pics will show. I'll try to post some tomorrow.

Comment

Erect pic is around 75% erect so, around 6.75" x 5.6"

Flaccid is 4.5" x 5"

You can see the asymmetry under the glans. That has existed since the procedure and seems to be common amongst many round one patients throughout the industry.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just for reference, here is my comparison pre-procedure pic and my pic from today 12/16/2016
                            Attached Files

Comment

9 in richard what gains did you get by now ..how much gain did the investment gave you?

Comment

Before I caused the migration....My gains stood at . 5" erect gain and 1.0" flaccid.......After my erect gain seems to be .35"......But, even at that, my wife says my dick is "big" now....Lol. I'm glad I did it. I'm going for round 2 next summer......NO touching it though for at least the first 2 months!!!!!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X