No announcement yet.

New to SLE - far from new to PE...My upcoming adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dont you ask for a different filler like metacrill or linea safe probably that would help with migration and maybe a different out come with more gains? Is biofera the only thing they have?

Comment

What kind of updates brother when are you going to your sencond round? What gain did you get?

Comment

How would you rate the Size genetics extender on a scale from 1 to 10, with ten being the best? I'm looking for an all day stretcher and I've been looking into SG for over a year.
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Extenders are great, if you got the vaccuum cup route. There's a guy on Ebay that sells vac cup kits that work great and the quality is good. He sells them out of Poland.

Size Genetics (Andro Penis) is of excellent quality.

As for my results, I flucuate flaccid avg. 5" erect 5.5" and many times during or right after sex 5.75".....a swelling anamoly that I have seen many report. I'm hoping that I can go back this Fall (August - September) timeframe.

Comment

9_in_Richard.....How are your results?
            I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Excellent, just went second round

Comment

What are your expected measurements for this round once everything settles??

Comment

Hoping 5.5 to 5.7 flaccid......6 erect.....well see

Comment

Hey how did it all turn out? Got a pic?

Comment

• Sitting at 5-7/8" flaccid and just over 6 erect. Going back for round 3 in two weeks

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                      X