No announcement yet.

Sceduled for 60cc's in Jan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time flies - looks like it's been over two years since your 60cc round, how's your dick holding up these days? Any observations or recommendations this far out? Your before and after pictures have been amazing! Thanks for sharing your journey with us it's appreciated!

Comment

Not too much to report, still enjoying the new size. I've been in the gym a lot and lost a bit of fat, so the fat pad around the base of my cock has shrunk up a bit. Makes everything look a bit longer lol, but at around 5.5-6 inches in girth and 4-5 inches soft, you have a healthy bugle in just about everything which honestly is one of my favorite things about the treatment. It's not 'fake-looking' but it's always noticeable if you look.

One BIG downside is finding condoms that fit. I now buy My.Size Pro 72mm condoms or the 69 mm if I can't get the larger ones. Highly recommend them, as they don't choke and bruise the base of your dick

Comment

Originally posted by Atlbill View Post
        Not too much to report, still enjoying the new size. I've been in the gym a lot and lost a bit of fat, so the fat pad around the base of my cock has shrunk up a bit. Makes everything look a bit longer lol, but at around 5.5-6 inches in girth and 4-5 inches soft, you have a healthy bugle in just about everything which honestly is one of my favorite things about the treatment. It's not 'fake-looking' but it's always noticeable if you look.

One BIG downside is finding condoms that fit. I now buy My.Size Pro 72mm condoms or the 69 mm if I can't get the larger ones. Highly recommend them, as they don't choke and bruise the base of your dick
        Great to hear Atlbill glad you came across this new found passion. Who would ever think we can change what genetics blessed us with, something so seemingly set in stone and now you can't even wrap a magnum around it! A problem I would love to share. For me, when my money is right I will join the ranks of the enhanced Masters. For now I continue the series of unfortunate events of the average guy, which has provided me an opportunity in a sense to take the time out to learn just what the Masters did. The Masters are a top-level, semi-erect-semi-secret society that is way above Magnum México Clearance, which is to say far above my pay grade! So for now, I live Vicariously...and I thank you for your valuable information over the years.

I would like to know what has the response been from the women? You have a really great shape result that's got the very wide look. Girls must be smitten, no? Does the My.SIZE condoms have a good quality lubricant on them? The smell and feel of the lube can make or break a condom.

Comment

Just realized didn't mean to gender categorize your sexual preferences there. I read condom and my mind went to birth control and not for good old protection. Again sorry if I offended, sometimes my Asperger's gets the best of me. So to rephrase, I meant your partner's response to your new size!

Comment

same here is not easy to find a nice size condom to fit in ..

Comment

I've had some pretty interesting responses to my new size. One of the most memorable was while a was in a strip club a few months. A cute Cuban dancer was chatting me up. She reached down and gripped me through my pants and just froze for a moment before laughing, then that was all she wanted to talk about. I've had a few partners go a bit wide-eyed and it now takes a lot more prep for smaller women or just girls who are a bit tighter to take me. One in particular that I was with for a few months LOVED how thick I was until she moved back out west. I went on a few dates with a more petite Korean girl who just couldn't manage to take me all which was a first thought we had fun trying. It has made me go slower than I once did which I think makes it better for my partner. I will say blow jobs are interesting now since I haven't met a girl who can throat more than about half of me. If you get as much PMMA as I and some others have you don't need to be shy because you will get the occasional stare and look since you will bugle in anything not cut very loose. I'm a gym rat and have to be careful about the shorts and sweats I pick now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlbill View Post
                Four and a half weeks out with no real problems!
                Still just under 7 inches when fully erect and a hair under 6 inches long. Flaccid is 5 3/4 - 6 in girth and hangs a bit over 4 inches. Very curious if I will gain any in the coming months as I am still taking collagen supplements.

2CB892A6-A28D-4B13-B20E-0B2884FA434E.jpeg243A05A4-DF42-44D0-AFE8-B57BC22D9616.jpegF76F078F-32ED-4672-A664-561B3D1F4B04.jpeg
                What about gland increase they don't do this service

Comment

They have a gland service, but I didn't get it.

Comment

Dawg 1 procedure at 2 inch gain! Amazing. Dumb happy for you.
                    I highly suggest going back for glands procedures and of course going bigger. It’s addicting and amazing

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X