X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Pics are always helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Atlbill View Post
      Well, I've booked my room in TJ and flight down to San Diago on the 22nd of this month! Can't wait to get down there and leave a bigger better man!

I will try and grab a bunch of before and after pics and post them when I'm done.
      Looking forward to your progress, Good Luck!

Comment

Hey man take some pics for us pre and post op

Comment

Just got back from TJ.

Ended up getting 72 CCs with no real swelling. I am a bit sore, but I am working on aftercare at the moment.

I don't have any pics of myself erect post-procedure but I was:

6 inches bone pressed
          5.25 erect girth
          4.6 flaccid girth

Post-procedure I am:
          5.9 mid-shaft and mostly flaccid
          5.6 upper shaft mostly flaccid
          And basically, 4-5 inches flaccid which is very nice!

I'm a bit too sore to do anything to get myself fully hard and was advised not to by SEL.

I'll try and post some more pics after a few weeks.

1606783249.013568.JPEG1606665076.463891.JPEG
          1614066416.4435868.JPEG1614066416.2465348.JPEG1614066416.554409.JPEG

Attached Files

Comment

Wow brother way way thicker and it looks absolutely awesome! I'm impressed with the aesthetics of adding that much girth and keeping your natural shape and look! Absolute masters. Thank you for the post and fresh pictures, very informative.

Comment

Very nice pro .. it’s my time go for Round 3 ..

Comment

Four or five days post-procedure and I finally have some mostly hard pics. I think I am still a bit swollen so these numbers will probably go down some but at about 80% hardness (can't do anything too crazy to get myself to 100%) I'm around:

6.25 upper mid-shaft
                6.5 mid-shaft and,
                7 at the base.

Measuring this thing is WORK!

2021-02-26 14.05.00.jpg2021-02-26 14.05.19.jpg2021-02-26 14.05.54.jpg

Comment

Outstanding sir! Thank you for the multiple measurements. Base, mid, and upper measured shows the aesthetics of the application.

How's everything feeling? Bruising and swelling look very minimal for a few days out from all the pictures I've seen... Keep up the good work!

Comment

Still a bit sore, but I have been back at work all this week and it hasn't caused me any problems. None of my condoms fit anymore (could use some recommendations on that front) and I might have to toss one of my favorite pair of jeans, but those are good problems to have. The longer flaccid hang is really nice and I still can't get over how my flaccid girth is 3/4 of an inch larger than I used to be fully hard! I really want to take it for a spin but unfortunately still have about four more weeks to go...

Comment

Two week update. Still loving it and no signs of problems yet, but none of you guys warned me about some of these issues you have to deal with post procedure. Pissing standing up now requires me to unbelt and unbutton unless I want zipper teeth marks lol.

Finally got a pic of myself 100% hard. For me their has always been a pretty big jump from 80% to 100%. I didn’t really expect to gain quite this much but I am more than happy with it.

47835E75-A5C7-4EAA-A814-47C9429DB371.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Atlbill View Post
                        Two week update. Still loving it and no signs of problems yet, but none of you guys warned me about some of these issues you have to deal with post procedure. Pissing standing up now requires me to unbelt and unbutton unless I want zipper teeth marks lol.

Finally got a pic of myself 100% hard. For me their has always been a pretty big jump from 80% to 100%. I didn’t really expect to gain quite this much but I am more than happy with it.

47835E75-A5C7-4EAA-A814-47C9429DB371.jpeg
                        Well if you want to get to seven, go see SLE. You have a really great combination of adding nearly 2 inches of erect girth with a natural aesthetic appearance consistent with Ferrealdo results https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.c...cement-journey

Very happy for you my friend and appreciate your thoughtful updates! On a side note, are you sure that girth is legal in all 50 states?

Comment

Four and a half weeks out with no real problems!
                          Still just under 7 inches when fully erect and a hair under 6 inches long. Flaccid is 5 3/4 - 6 in girth and hangs a bit over 4 inches. Very curious if I will gain any in the coming months as I am still taking collagen supplements.

2CB892A6-A28D-4B13-B20E-0B2884FA434E.jpeg243A05A4-DF42-44D0-AFE8-B57BC22D9616.jpegF76F078F-32ED-4672-A664-561B3D1F4B04.jpeg

Comment

Eight month update!

Still love the results. Here are two pics right out of the shower so everything is warmed up and I’m about half chubbed. Loving the additional soft hang and size day to day!

44F35FE2-CC71-4291-AC58-BCF99BDE39B3.jpegCCDC5BEF-42C1-48A3-BEF4-79D30D80AEF5.jpeg
                            Attached Files

Comment

very nice .. we have same result

Comment

Question someone can tell me what's the price of a round 1 like 30cc? Or 60cc?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X