Sceduled for 60cc's in Jan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sceduled for 60cc's in Jan!

Looking forward to having 60 cc's of PMMA injected in Jan! Would love to hear from other members about the process and aftercare in particular. I've been pumping and doing PE for years off and on so I'm hoping they are able to fit the whole 60 cc's!

Currently, I'm around 5.75 inches long hard and 6 ish inches bone pressed. Girth is just over 5 inches. Would love to gain an inch or so in grith. Very much looking forward to the additional flaccid length, hang, and grith. I'm curious how you guys that have had one or more rounds done deal with your size and the looks that it gets while you are IN clothes!

Congrats Keep us all posted on the journey

Comment

Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
      Congrats Keep us all posted on the journey
      Sure thing. I plan to document everything and post results afterward. If I'm paying for better bigger dick I want to show it off!

Comment

for my experience last 2 rounds . I can tell you . you gonna love it . I am going for round 3 soon , I was Girth 4.25 after round 1 5 inch , round 2 5.75 .. and i am looking for round 3 to get 6.5 inch .. because pandemic I have to wait for awhile ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr PMMA View Post
          for my experience last 2 rounds . I can tell you . you gonna love it . I am going for round 3 soon , I was Girth 4.25 after round 1 5 inch , round 2 5.75 .. and i am looking for round 3 to get 6.5 inch .. because pandemic I have to wait for awhile ..
          Nice! .75 inch gain each time!

How much did you have the first two times? And how did it feel day to day after rounds one and two? How does the additional weight feel? I seems like a lot of people almost HAVE to go back and get another round or even two rounds. I'm assuming they enjoy their new size so much they just have to have even more after getting a taste

Comment

round 1 60cc , round 2 60cc , you will feel heavy and thick from the beginning after 2 weeks it will absorb little bit and I will say 3 months later that's what you really gain ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr PMMA View Post
              round 1 60cc , round 2 60cc , you will feel heavy and thick from the beginning after 2 weeks it will absorb little bit and I will say 3 months later that's what you really gain ...
              How long did you wrap after the injections and did you have the 30% or 10% PMMA? Did your growth top out after 3 months or did it keep going for a while. It seems like a lot of people who get the injections supplament with collagen to try and maximize their resurlts which I plan on doing.

Comment

Copyright 2015 - 2020 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X