Sceduled for 60cc's in Jan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sceduled for 60cc's in Jan!

Looking forward to having 60 cc's of PMMA injected in Jan! Would love to hear from other members about the process and aftercare in particular. I've been pumping and doing PE for years off and on so I'm hoping they are able to fit the whole 60 cc's!

Currently, I'm around 5.75 inches long hard and 6 ish inches bone pressed. Girth is just over 5 inches. Would love to gain an inch or so in grith. Very much looking forward to the additional flaccid length, hang, and grith. I'm curious how you guys that have had one or more rounds done deal with your size and the looks that it gets while you are IN clothes!

Congrats Keep us all posted on the journey

Comment

Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
      Congrats Keep us all posted on the journey
      Sure thing. I plan to document everything and post results afterward. If I'm paying for better bigger dick I want to show it off!

Comment

for my experience last 2 rounds . I can tell you . you gonna love it . I am going for round 3 soon , I was Girth 4.25 after round 1 5 inch , round 2 5.75 .. and i am looking for round 3 to get 6.5 inch .. because pandemic I have to wait for awhile ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr PMMA View Post
          for my experience last 2 rounds . I can tell you . you gonna love it . I am going for round 3 soon , I was Girth 4.25 after round 1 5 inch , round 2 5.75 .. and i am looking for round 3 to get 6.5 inch .. because pandemic I have to wait for awhile ..
          Nice! .75 inch gain each time!

How much did you have the first two times? And how did it feel day to day after rounds one and two? How does the additional weight feel? I seems like a lot of people almost HAVE to go back and get another round or even two rounds. I'm assuming they enjoy their new size so much they just have to have even more after getting a taste

Comment

round 1 60cc , round 2 60cc , you will feel heavy and thick from the beginning after 2 weeks it will absorb little bit and I will say 3 months later that's what you really gain ...

Comment

round 1 60cc , round 2 60cc , you will feel heavy and thick from the beginning after 2 weeks it will absorb little bit and I will say 3 months later that's what you really gain ...
              How long did you wrap after the injections and did you have the 30% or 10% PMMA? Did your growth top out after 3 months or did it keep going for a while. It seems like a lot of people who get the injections supplament with collagen to try and maximize their resurlts which I plan on doing.

Comment

Hi Atlbill I got your message but there is something wrong I can't post and answer your question . I wrap for 2 weeks round 1and round 2 , you need spend more time to massage it to make sure it looks even , when you get 30cc and 60cc is very deferent it takes time to recovery ,, yes I take collagen and vitamin C . its been year ago for round 1 everything just perfect , and 5 months ago for round 2 even better .... it looks big, thick and heavy I really enjoy it .

Comment

Hi Atlbill I got your message but there is something wrong I can't post and answer your question . I wrap for 2 weeks round 1and round 2 , you need spend more time to massage it to make sure it looks even , when you get 30cc and 60cc is very deference it takes time to recovery ,, yes I take collagen and vitamin C . its been year ago for round 1 everything just perfect , and 5 months ago for round 2 even better .... it looks big, thick and heavy I really enjoy it .
                  I take it that the general consensus is that 30% PMMA tends to provide more girth per cc than 10% or 20% but takes longer to settle in place? Can anyone who has had 30% and something other than 30% in a prior treatment chime in?

Comment

Hi Atlbill I got your message . you need to wrap for at least 2 weeks and massage it as much as you can I would suggest not to wear underwear don't pressure in any way . so far I am very happy for Round 1 and Round 2 . you need some patient to see the good result .. Good luck

Comment

30% gave me an inch gain each time. The new linea product is less liquid. Stays put. Huge improvement.

Comment

That’s good news. Slightly less good news is that I have to move my appointment back to Feb. The boss came down with covid and is in quarantine so it’s all hands on deck at work.

Would LOVE to end up with 6-6.5 inches after one round. Then I would only need two more rounds to match some of the monsters on this site like Patsoriley.

Any other members in the eight inch girth club?

Comment

I’m in Atlanta. I’ve had no luck finding a doctor to do this procedure. If there’s some Google-fu I need to find a doc, tell me. I’d really like to learn more about it

Comment

I don’t think their is a Doc in GA who does PMMA injections into the penis. SLE is in Tijuana. My understanding for why US docs don’t do PMMA is it costs way more in the US but SLE can speak for itself when it comes to that.

Comment

Well, I've booked my room in TJ and flight down to San Diago on the 22nd of this month! Can't wait to get down there and leave a bigger better man!

I will try and grab a bunch of before and after pics and post them when I'm done.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X