No announcement yet.

Round 1 on the 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Danny!! Just wait until you start using the weights to further your results oh brotha you’re going to love it even more! Again congrats!!

Comment

Any updates Danny? Would love to hear about your progress. I am scheduled for Feb and need some encouragement.

Comment

sorry for late respond as I have done PMMA for about 6 weeks everything pretty good . feel more confident . I am not really into sex yet only quick masturbation because I can feel my Penis still growing .. talking Collagen and Multivitamin every day will see how much grow I will get in 2 months ..
        if you have any questions you can ask I know how you feel at this point ..

Comment

Thanks for responding Danny.
          How much have you gained in erect girth so far?
          Has it stayed fairly symmetrical? No big lumps or
          Lopsided?

Comment

it was EG 4.25 now 5.10 ( middle ) it was 4.25 now 5.75 (base ) I haven't achieved my goal yet ( 5.75 or 6 inch ) as I have been told . yes it stay symmetrical . NO big lumps and Lopsided . I will suggest you start to use Penis pump to extend your skin otherwish for the first 3 days you will feel lilt bit pain when it get erection . good luck to you I think you will be fine

Comment

That's pretty good results so far. Hope I can achieve similar results. I'm 5 - 5.25 eg now and if I could get to 6- 6.25 I would be elated
              . I have been doing PE for a long time and have plenty extra skin.
              Thanks Danny for your answers and hope it keeps going well for you.

Comment

how many cc you will get in Feb ?

Comment

Scheduled for 60cc

Comment

I tell you . you gonna be Great you might get even more size than you want .. Good for you ..

Comment

Hey Danny it's been over a month now since we last spoke. How are the gains coming along? 4 more weeks and I'll be getting mine done! Hope everything is going well for you. Let us know when you get a chance.

Comment

thanks for the post , any more updates?

Comment

Hey Danny still no update?
                          Would love to hear about your results!!

Comment

Hi Danny, how r u, please give us more update.

Thank you.

Comment

Sorry guys I its been busy for last 2 months . every thing is perfect for me after get PMMA done . I will keep update some pictures if I get a chance ..

Comment

Amazing transformation DannyHuang impressive before and after Thank you so much for the erect comparison. Your results are at least undeniably admirable! Has anyone noticed your size increase difference intimately?
                                Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X