Round 1 on the 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 1 on the 8th

I am super excited and nervous . never have a thought one day i will have pursuit my big penis dream . it only took me lass hour from contact Brandon consultation to pay for downpayment .book hotel and flight . i decide to documentary my journey with video for 100 days and see how different it change form the day one .. i know my Doctor name Colorado but haven't have a chance to talk to him yet .. i cross my finger hope every thing go well .. .

Congrats Danny, Gonna go from Danny Huang to Danny Hung

Comment

Good luck Danny

Comment

I have been contacted by deriver and SLE staff very professional to answer more questions i had . .... 36 hours YES ... can't wait .

Comment

60 cc PMMA done ..

Comment

My advice after getting 30%, it acts differently than 15 or 20. My material is still moving at the 2 week mark.....so wrap atleast 3-4 weeks post op. Also, wrap tight at the glans and looser as you work back to the base, this will help prevent the dreaded devil's doughnut (the material settling under the glans). Looks good buddy, congrats!!

Comment

Thanks for your advice I will take it seriously @9 in Richard.. it looks great so far . Not pain not itchy just little bit swelling . Dan check me out at 3:30 morning help me change wrapping and bring me some medication I am so grateful to make right decision to go with SLE . Hope it getting bigger next few week ..

Comment

How are you progressing Danny?

Comment

so far so good . bruise little bit and i noticed this morning when i get erection my penis base has increased size . how about you 9-in Richard yours still growing ?

Comment

Yep, I'm measuring 7" at the base

Comment

I was FG 3,5 EG 4.25 and 3 days after 60cc PMMA done my penis base is FG 4.75 " EG 5.75 " OMG .. i can't believe my eyes look that number .WOW .

Comment

Thanks for the updates post-procedure Danny!

Comment

Day 5 post op ... this is before and after procedure with erection . what the surprise .. OMG

Comment

Wow! It’s a huge difference. It looks very symmetrical. Have you had to massage it a lot to even it out? Did you opt for the 30%?

Comment

I haven’t done any massage yet because Staff tell me if it looks great not need to massage it .and I took 9 in Richard advise very Seriously I wrapping it tight from the head and loose back on base .. Yes I have 30% ..

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X