Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPeenEnergy
    replied
    Thanks for the response. Everyone’s experience helps me in making the commitment

Leave a comment:

• Mr PMMA
    replied
    it didn't change Erect Length stay the same . and Yes I am very happy the result .

Leave a comment:

• BigPeenEnergy
    replied
    Thanks for the response, are your measurements Erect Length or Erect Girth. I was wondering if you gained any Erect Length. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mr PMMA
    replied
    Hey guys sorry too late to update . I have been so busy not really come back that much . Yes I have round 2 done in Jun and I can tell you .. I am super happy ever . before round 1 was erect 4.25 to 5.10 round 2 up to 5.75 in . .. big thanks to Dan and Colorado doctor and SLE staffs ....

Leave a comment:

• Hunterdave
    replied
    BigPeen
    . The only length I've been able to gain came from hanging weights and manual stretching.
    With the LG hanger and a bib hanger I was able to gain nearly and inch. You said that you ordered a bib.
    Just start slow with low weight and move up slowly.
    I know from experience that it's very hard to keep from being over zealous when trying to gain length.
    BE PATIENT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigPeenEnergy
    replied
    FL: 4"

FG: 4.5"

EL: 5"(top) -5.5" (base)

EG: 5"

Any pointers on gaining more length would be helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Hunterdave
    replied
    I was originally going to get 60cc's but just before the procedure, I told Dan if I could take more to go ahead and do it. I ended up with 75cc's.
    What are your measurements now?

Leave a comment:

• BigPeenEnergy
    replied
    Thanks Dave,

I have read your journey and it's encouraging in my quest to get this done. I'm hoping to do 60cc's and would love a 6x6. Did you get 60cc or 75cc? I don't think my member can take 75cc. I ordered bib starter to see if I can get more length. From what I've seen from others my expectations of a 6x6 seem obtainable.

Leave a comment:

• Hunterdave
    replied
    Hey BigPeen

I know that was directed at Danny, but I will answer that from my experience . I got 75cc's in feb
    I was bpel of 7.25 nbpel of 6.7 eg of 5. After PMMA I
    am at nbpel 7 eg 6 so I did gain some usable erect length. I'm going back in Oct for another round to get to 6.5 to 6.75 girth

Leave a comment:

• BigPeenEnergy
    replied
    Hey Mr PMMA I messaged you. Was wondering if you saw any gains in EL before and after if you dont mind sharing. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JJA2018
    replied
    great update

Leave a comment:

• Mr PMMA
    replied
    Hi everyone sorry for too late to update . I take almost every day picture during my EP journey the funny this is everyday it looks little bit different some time it looks bigger sometime it looks shrunk . i have been answer some message here and I know its very important to make everyone who want to get PMMA feeling safe and comfortable . I am not work for anyone just want share my Experience . its been 5 months after op . everything looks just great and very useful ...

Leave a comment:

• Rick Goulding
    replied
    Thank you for sharing your impressive story!

Leave a comment:

• SLE
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyHuang View Post
    sorry I tried to upload some latest pictures but they wouldn't let me .. I will try other day. or is anyone can help ?
    Greetings Bud! Most likely it's a format or sizing issue. What error message, if any, are you getting when trying to upload? If you can't resolve, you can send images to info@surgerylifeenhancement.com and we will upload for you.

Best Regards,

SLE

Leave a comment:

• Mr PMMA
    replied
    sorry I tried to upload some latest pictures but they wouldn't let me .. I will try other day. or is anyone can help ?

Leave a comment:

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X