No announcement yet.

Impressive results - just had it done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m right there with you big blunt. Been wanting this for a while as I’m tired of bathmate temporary gains. I can afford the procedure now but still haven’t been fully convinced I will be ok . I don’t mean now, I’m saying 10-20 years from now because I am young

Comment

Because I like that it’s noninvasive but if something goes wrong internally then the noninvasive surgery very quickly become invasive

Comment

That's what I'm thinking too Supernat. I'm young too and I don't want a problem occurring 15 years later when I'm just hitting my 40's you know. I'm still working on getting the money tho. I wish the website had more pics and videos, as well as more information on the various fillers that they use too!! Getting my friend down there to become even bigger would be great but I just need some reinsurance that risks are dwarfed by the benefits!!

Comment

I’ve been reading the posts and the results of the lengthening surgery and PMMA girth shots. I’ve been really impressed thus far. I’m scheduled for both procedures next month mid June! I figure why not just do both. This is something I’ve always wanted to do with regards to enhancing my Mojo! A personal gift for me. I’m Looking forward to sharing my experience and my results with you guys. I’ve spoken with Brandon who works at SLE and he’s not only an employee but also client who had the procedures performed with astonishing results after surgery and recovery. This will be an experience that I’m going to really enjoy growing with. lol!

Comment

I hope it all goes well for you. Keep us outta the dark when you get this procedure done. It’s down between SLE and Avanti Derma for me. Don’t forget to take those pictures.

Comment

I had the SLE lengthening surgery! Let me tell you, the first day was rather eventful because I got there at 0845 and didn’t get on the surgery table until 4:30 approximately. That had me a bit irritated however I was patient. The staff was great and the doctors had great humor and good personalities.

Oh oh man the process was simple and I was in and out. DAN Salas cane over the next day to check on me and provide some care instructions. Much needed!
              I started out with
              FL=4.5
              EL 5”
              after surgery right now I’m
              FL 4 3/4 - 5 1/4 give or take 1/8”
              EL 5” hard to tell due to swelling in the pelvic area
              It fluctuates due to swelling and healing. My balls were the size of Cantaloupes! LOL! Now they’re down to the size of avocados.
              I was provided several videos and pics of the surgery. That really provided me great insight on how the process was conducted. I watch the videos often I’m always in awe and cringe at the same time!

I went in on Wednesday morning @0800 to get 45cc
              I started out with
              FG = 4 1/4
              after surgery
              FG 4 3/4 - 5 1/4
              fluctuates due to swelling and healing.
              I plan on going back for round two in October time frame. I’m going for 60cc
              over all I’m happy with my current gains. DAN stated that post surgery gains from SLE lengthening comes after healing because that’s were more lengthening exercises can be performed and I can work myself up gradually. I’m patient and I will see the process through.

Its been a week week and I’m still healing and taking my 800mg Ibuprofen, collagen, codeine, and keeping the area cleaned by changing the bandages. The incision was really good and well stitched. After today I’ll stop wrapping the incision because it has fully closed. I allow the wind to air out everyday and use antibiotic ointment twice a day. Nurturing the wound is very important. The pelvic area and my right side ball sack is sore however the penis still gets massaged daily for about 10-15 as recommended. I’m looking forward to the stretching exercises.

Comment

congrats and keep us posted

Comment

Good morning brothas! I hope all is well! I'm tripping out over here in my chair this morning!! Lol!! I measured erect girth at approximately 5 1/4" today. I started with about
                  4 1/4 to 4 3/8 almost an inch gain. Much thicker and I like it!! I was like damnnn! Of course there's the daily fluctuations due to healing and swelling. But damn brothas that's almost an inch in girth gains! Fuck yea!!
                  Still working on the massaging and trying to get even circumference all around. Still swelling in the lower abdomen area.

It’s Difficult for consistent length measurements due to swelling. I’m still at about 4 1/4 FL and EL
                  Just playing the wait game during the healing process until I can get started on my post surgery stretching regime in late July!! I look forward to those exercises!

For any of you doubting this process and the procedures and holding off you’re just doing yourself a disservice. I’m very excited about my current results and I will be heading back to get an upgrade to 69cc! In November!! I’m looking forward to that. DAN and Brandon were such a good help throughout the whole process. True brothas for real!!

Brothas, stop procrastinating and thinking about it! Get it done and enjoy the results!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Comment

Mojo, thanks for sharing buddy! Glad you had a great experience with SLE.

Comment

Great pics Patsoriley! How are the results treating you? Would be great to hear from you since it's been a few years since you started pmma enhancements.

Comment

My girth results have not changed since I stated last time. About 1 year ago.
                        my cock is very thick & heavy, after 3 rounds. It has pulled more of my cock out, so it hangs about 1.5" longer, flaccid.
                        It's about 6.5"-7" around, flaccid.
                        7- 7.5" thick erect.
                        Erect length, is about 1/2 longer.
                        I pumped for 20 years. So that helped prepare to accept more pmma, when they filled it as much as they could 3 times.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

I want to come in again for another round. Not for size, but to fi in at the base where my new flaccid length , came.out from being thick & heavy.
                          i go to pool parties, resorts, where people get naked alot. People are amazed. The men especially. Woman love to quietly look (& talk, so I hear). Men have no fear talking to me. I don't need the ego gratification. I do like when it is at on . My GF loves it. It's kind like of a dream. Loads of fun.

Comment

Hello, is this forum still alive? It being 2016.

I need help

Comment

Patsoriley, how are you sir. I have contacted you privately. Pls could you respond to me

Comment

Erect now 8" around.
                                flaccid 7"
                                length flaccid 6-7". It varies alot.
                                Erect 7.5-8"
                                After a night of sex I always wake up stretched nicely. I go to nudist resorts. Often told I have the biggest or nicest looking cock they've ever seen. I don't have any insecurities. Alot of fun. Love meeting people, who appreciate what I have.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X