Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Erect pics will come when I feel confident that I'm truly seeing some erect gains and not swelling and/or edema. I'm feeling pretty good about my position thus far. Time will tell, but I'm an optimist for sure!

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    Wow dude easy with that thing! It's still healing under two weeks out from your pmma. But... Wow, 5.75 girth erupting must have boosted your ego some? Hopefully, you were easy enough not to displace the pmma and I've read that pmma can still be displaced at this point in your healing process.

Under 2 weeks and hitting 5.75 girth is an awesome accomplishment, I'm sure there is more growth to come over the next few weeks, but I wouldn't masterbate again for another couple weeks! 45 minutes is a good stretch, maybe your just finally building up to full erection strength after your procedure a few weeks ago, many men have reported that erection quality improves after a few days/weeks of healing. Are you going to take some erect pics with measurement after your healed and growth is complete?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    So, didn't do myself any favors today. I masturbated this morning to the tune of like 45 minutes. I didn't go hard on grip, but I swelled up, no measurement tape available, but I'd guess to 5.75" or more....I knew I'd over done it.

Afterwards, my penis has spent the day much more retracted from that mild "trauma".

Lesson learned!

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    I'm 10 days post procedure, which means I should be at or near my smallest girth timeframe for this adventure, and I can't fit my flaccid penis in a toilet paper roll! Whoop, whoop!

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Thanks.....yep, feeling pretty good (positive) about the procedure. My goals were really "reasonable" flaacid gains, as I've always been a grower. I think a .5" gain from a single round would be excellent.

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    1 inch flaccid girth gain is probably a good indication of what's to come in erect girth. Your gain in the above pictures is very impressive and looks really proportionate. I would bet that with your pmma distribution and the carrier absorbing rapidly, you won't run into clumping or lumping I've seen with carriers that tend to last several weeks. The quicker everything is in place and stays in place, the better!

Congrats on "growing your own dick!"

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    No, currently my erect measurements appear to be the same at 5.25". My flaccid girth fluctuates, but I'd say, at the moment 5" seems to be the daily average. I'm excited for collagen formation to begin.....she start in the following couple of weeks. Definitely pmma in my penis for sure! I think my symmetry still looks good....you think?

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    When you said you mesured your base 5.25..is that flacid?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Pre-procedure flaccid 4" girth average
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Front view current 5" fg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Current fg PIC @ 5" girth
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    If you take the time to read some of the really in-depth progress reports out there on the net about PMMA, you will most certainly find a few similarities:

1. Much like other forms of PE, no two people are guarenteed to get the same results.
    2. Average gain from round one, by most accounts seems to be around .5" - ,75" for most folks
    3. Most "negatives" although generally just mild aesthetic issues, seemed to be more prominent when folks get 3+ procedures.

One positive I will say at this early point is, although I still retract to shorter lengths at this point, (3" - 4") as before, I do not retract to the "mushroom in a turtle neck" degree as I occassionally did before.

My flaccid, even now, is a little less retracted and hopefully as I pass the two week mark, into week three, i will start to see some collagen action.

I still have that "common" puffy swelling immediately under the glans, but most reports say it will dissipate over the next few weeks.

I have always been a grower. I varied from 3.5" - 4.5" or so flaccid girth and about same in length. I'd call my average flaccid a 4 X 4. I measured my flaccid girth today and it seems to average 5" at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    As mentioned before though, it is far too early in this process to even begin to acess what the result will be. This is a process.....one that has just begun! The immediate result with product, carrier and swelling is really no indication of what ones final result will be.....that will be determined by microsphere dispersion and healing, is collagen & macrophage.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Yes. I've been involved in the pe community for over a decade, so no one understands my penis and the dynamics of change, stress, healing, supplementing, etc more than I do. Today, I measured erect girth at base, mid shaft and glans at 5.25".

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Have you mesured it with a measuring tape???

Leave a comment:

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X