X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEFITTGUY1987
    replied
    Hey Richard,

How are you coming along? Can you provide an update with size and perhaps an erect photo? I'm planning on having my first PMMA round next month. Just wanted to see where you are now.

Thanks for sharing!

*JC

Leave a comment:

• Daryl J
    replied
    Any good news? How's the forming doing, any difference in feeling of glands, are your erections getting any better? So far, it seems your procedure would of been close to perfection, until you decided to wack it, correct? I'm planning on doing the procedure On July 2017. But i would like to stay posted with your results. So far your Journal is by far the best,most detailed, pretty much everything needed to make a decision. But of course until you fully complete 4 months correct?

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    And only .25 gain?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Circumsized, 20%, 43cc Evelo.

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    @9 in richard are you uncircumcised or circumcide?and what was the pmma % that you received ..you know like 10% or 30% the max?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    It should be noted, However, that the "lump" in my nut sack was likely caused by me. If you read through my posts you will notice that I had near perfect symmetry after the procedure. At day 10 or 12, I masturbated, which is ill advised. Although I was careful to maintain a soft grip, I noted a change in symmetry after the session. I, very likely, displaced PMMA micro-spheres and hence, caused that migration by my own reckless actions.

Judging by the amount of material displaced, I would likely have ended up with a 5.75" EG, but, alas, am sitting at 5.5" EG instead. Moral of the story.....no matter how awesome your post PMMA dick looks....leave it alone for a few months!

I will be returning for a 2nd procedure, which will, hopefulley get my symmetry fixed and land me at a 6"+ EG. My current gains are .75" - 1" flaccid and .25- .35" EG. I'm confident that, had I not displaced that PMMA, I would have yieled a .5" erect girth gain. Live and learn!

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Sorry, started a project at work, been busy, busy! Yes, definitely pmma in the ball sack. 5.5" is erect girth. Flaccid girth varies 4.75 - 5".

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    Originally posted by 9_in_Richard View Post
    No PE since the procedure.. pre- procedure, I was 5.25" erect girth. Yes, I'm very familiar with DMSO. I have some left from my anabolic days.
    A true petri dish we have here at our fingertips. I'm always amazed at the level of knowledge, and genuine info available on PE forums! There are several journals from men that applied DMSO a couple times a day to areas that may have issues. According to their response, many reported a softening of tissues where applied. Also, stretching upwards would target the area directly below the head and frenulum. From talking to a few patients, retraction in that region may be common and may exacerbate the feel of "extra" tissue until properly stretched.

Leave a comment:

• Going4gold
    replied
    So, collagen formation is taking place. Unfortunately, the most prominent spot is the underside, just under the base in my nut sack. I have a lump the size of a grape that is very noticeable when erect. Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.
    What do you think caused the lump? Is it pmma that migrated? Thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    @9 in richard the 5.5 shaft girth is that flaccid or erect girth??

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    No PE since the procedure.. pre- procedure, I was 5.25" erect girth. Yes, I'm very familiar with DMSO. I have some left from my anabolic days.

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.
    Have you tried pumping or hanging since your procedure? Are your measurements natural or after your PE routine? Do you have any experience with dmso? I've read some journals where men apply dmso to areas that may form unwanted collagen and the dmso softens the tissue where applied.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    So, collagen formation is taking place. Unfortunately, the most prominent spot is the underside, just under the base in my nut sack. I have a lump the size of a grape that is very noticeable when erect. Overall shaft girth remains 5.5" thus far.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Yep, I take L-Arginine, Vitamin c, Neo-cell (collagen), a multi and some other supplements that are not necesarily taken for that specific purpose. Stay well hydrated as well. Most of these can be had retail stores like WalMart, but also from online vendors like Puritans Pride Discount Vitamins & Herbal Supplements from Puritan's Pride

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    collagen supplement brands and sources

I'm still measuring different from day to day. Sometimes I'm a 5.5" EG, sometimes 5.25", sometimes around 5.75". I would guess mostly due to different levels of EQ.

Collagen production typically starts around week 3 or 4, so we will see what happens. There are, on rare occasion, guys who don't gain anything or very little by the 6 month mark.....hoping that won't be me!

I can definitely tell my erect shape has changed and I'm hoping for decent symmetry and a 5.6 - 5.8" final product. I'm currently day 31 post procedure.
    Thank you Rich for this very continuing enlightening journal. I've scheduled with SLE a few weeks ago, but won't start my journey until next year because time restraints. Not here to hijack your glory, so I'll get on with it already...

You mentioned taking collagen supplements during this process, what brand did you use and where is a good place to find such supplements? Do you take any supps to help with penis blood flow? I've taken l-arginine from time to time. Nothing more consistent than a few months, but l-arginine did have a definite positive effect on my erection quality and flaccid hang.

Leave a comment:

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X