Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chingon
    replied
    And you used to be 4.5 erect girth i guess it is wearth it.

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Brother 5.6 flaccid is huge...does it stay like that all day long?? Have you measure it erected.?

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Measured flaccid mid-shaft today 5.6". Should start seeing some collagen growth over the next week or so. I still take my supplements every day. Penis looking symmetrical & healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Is your girth still 5.75 flaccid?? ...are you still seating on .5 girth gains from first round??

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    It doesn't turtle like it did. I doesn't hang all the time at this stage, but it doesn't turtle either. Sometimes it's 4" long flaccid, sometimes 5.5" ....but it never goes mushroom in turtleneck like it used to! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    @9 in richard does your unit hang longer in lenght and does it turtle up when is flaccid??

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    I had 43cc. I think my symmetry is excellent thus far, but that could change depending on how well or evenly the actual microspheres dispersion was.

Leave a comment:

• trailtrotter
    replied
    Awesome journey your on...thank you for all the updates. I am going down the end of October and I am torn on the mount of PMMA...My gut says 30 cc and go slow since symmetry is important to me. Everyone's different but I have enough loose skin to handle 40 cc's. What are your thoughts on starting at 30?

Leave a comment:

• ETher
    replied
    Outstanding! I'm very happy for you! Thank you for your ongoing and sincere documentation efforts!

Looks like your size is well on its way to "one huge penis!"

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Cool...keep us update brother.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    I'm not sure what erect girth would get to.....my penis scared of tapes! Lol......my physiology seems to change daily. There's a lot going on in my penis! I can tell you that last night at about 70% erect, I was about 5.75"

Hardest part of this is not touching it all the damn time!

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Impressive @ Richard are you telling me that you are over 6" erect girth .if you measure 5.75" flaccid?? Right now??

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    This morning
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Chingon
    replied
    Post some pictures my friend with measurement.

Leave a comment:

• 9 in Richard
    replied
    Holy shit......this day to day changing penis thing is a wild ride! So, I'm at work and have no seamstress tape, but my penis felt like it was very relaxed, warm and hanging long. Not a swollen feel....soft, warm, relaxed! I went to the rest room, wrapped it with a c-fold paper towel, made sure no gapping in towel, marked the intersecting point and measured on a wooden ruler.....5.75" flaccid girth mid-shaft!

I thought, no f**ing way.....went back in, did the same again....5.65" mid shaft....flaccid....Holy shit!!!!!

Man, even if 3 months or 6 months from now, I'm down to a 1/4" gain.....this is worth the ride just to see this penis changing like a damn chameleon!

That's a 5.5" x 5.75" flaccid tonight......If I haven't already said it....Holy Shit!

Leave a comment:

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
X