Jelqing before surgery for xtrasize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing before surgery for xtrasize

I've been looking into surgery and PMMA for some time now. I've also been reading about ways to increase penis size naturally and the prime method for this is apparently variations of jelqing. The jelqing exercise is free and widely publicized on the web. Ideally, attempting to gain from natural techniques would be easier previous to penis widening surgery. I have read several reports of the possibility of jelqing after penis graft widening, but I don't think it would be advisable after PMMA girth thickening?

The jelq is a simple penis exercise. The jelq is natural penis enlargement in the most primitive form, completing the entire jelq exercise with your hands only. Like anything in life, over training and the degree of penis erection, the jelqing exercise is performed under can affect penis health and the potentials for size gains. When taking your safety into consideration, jelqing can be a great tool for gaining erect length and penis girth, but if over done, jelqing can cause damage to penis tissues and nerves.

My jelqing technique is performed sitting, using an alternating overhand ok grip. Starting from the base, I jelq down to the glans, slowly alternating hands with 5 to 6 second intervals. I'm only a few weeks into it, but things seem to be progressing well. I'm at 400 jelqs per session, 2 days on 1 day off. I tried a session with 600 jelqs and noticed many little red dots all over the glans. From my research, the tiny red dots are from breaking tiny blood vessels from too much pressure. Not entirely sure if I used too much intensity, or did too many jelq reps. Either way, I backed off and things have been progressing.

My thoughts on jelqing before surgery, or PMMA is to gain as much as possible from exercises then get some permanent work done. I may be off and would like to hear from men that have had surgery and still do penis exercises. I'm definitely leaning toward lengthening, and either grafts, or PMMA 6 months later. Hopefully, I can cement any gains I make with natural pe before I have penis lengthening surgery. My main focus after lengthening surgery will be stretching and maybe chem pe for length. Having lengthening first also gives me the option to keep jelqing for 6 months after the surgery until I get the permanent girth done. So it's a really simple routine if I gain some before surgery, cool. If I don't gain this should be realized fairly quickly and I'm getting surgery anyway... From my research, many men have had success with jelqing and gaining most size in the first couple months of the pe routine. It's free and I have nothing to lose. If I gain a 1/2 inch in girth circumference before getting surgery or PMMA, that's a 1/2 inch more I'm coming out with!

Here's some great resources I've found across the web about jelqing techniques. Many jelqing variations are discussed such as the wet and dry jelq. Haven't tried erect jelqing yet, as reviews are mixed and damage may result when jelqing above a 75% erection. I also read reports of the glans not inflating 100% after jelqing injuries. Here's a video from Youtube about wet and dry jelqing. This is a straight forward jelq video, but I do the dry jelqs differently using a overhand alternating method. The jelq video instructions are in German and English.

Wet & Dry Jelq

I found this variation of the jelq using a 100% erection. It's called a slow squash jelq. Doublelongdaddy from Mattersofsize describes the slow squash jelq in this video. I haven't tried, and I may skip any exercise in the 100% erect state because you run the risk of penis fracture, or even blood vessel, and nerve damage. Remember the penis is a vital organ, and DIY penis enlargement should be studied and everyone remember to PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Erect Jelqing Variation - Slow Squash Jelq

A great resource for free penis enlargement videos and information is thundersplace.org. In this section of thundersplace, there are tons of free natural penis enlargement videos describing jelqing techniques and other pe instructions on penis stretching, and erect exercises like the previous video from mattersofsize, or the free penis enlargement videos from thundersplace.org. I hope this information about jelqing and my journey helps other members achieve what we all want, xtrasize!

This is a great example of the jelqing variation, the erect jelq squeeze. Jelqing is a timeless natural penis enlargement technique and is available to any man with a pair of hands. In this penis enlargement video, a variation of the jelq is demonstrated. (Thanks SLE)! The erect jelq squeeze is an advanced jelqing method that should not be attempted by men not familiar with natural penis enlargement techniques.

Erect Jelq Squeeze No Milking

In the video, the penis is 100% erect and the penis exercise includes the following techniques: First of all do a set of 20 or 30 jelqs in order to get blood into the glans. Try to get as close to 100% erect as you can and squeeze one hand around the base of your penis in a standard OK grip. The idea is to trap as much blood as you can in your penis.

Next release your OK grip very slightly and at the same time kegel hard and push as much extra blood into your penis as possible and trap it by tightening your OK grip again. Now grip hard and try to make it so that as little blood as possible escapes from your penis throughout the rest of the exercise.

Now, with the blood trapped in your penis, take your other hand and form a very small OK sign. The gap between your fingers should be about 0.5-1.0 cms. Put this small OK sign over the tip of your glans. Now you want to slide it over your glans, in doing so squeezing as much blood out as possible. The OK sign will obviously expand as it goes down your glans but keep it tight and try to squeeze as much blood as you can out of the glans and into the shaft. If you are uncut then you can use your foreskin to slide over your glans but if you are cut then use a lot of lube.

In doing this your shaft should expand slightly and feel tight. When you have squeezed the blood out of the glans and into the shaft make both OK grips in both hands tight and try to keep the shaft as expanded as possible. Now hold this position without releasing either grip at all for between 10 seconds and 1 minute. You can hold them for longer as you become more experienced. When the time is up, slowly release your hand around the base of your penis first and then your other hand. This is one repetition.

Do ten or more of these consecutively as a shaft girth workout. Swap hands after each repetition. They work well when used in conjunction with jelqing since jelqing works the glans and upper shaft most. These can get very intense so be careful since they are renowned for giving people thrombosed veins.

Comment

Awesome Jelqing Instruction Video! Long term jelqing results?

Originally posted by Ronan View Post
      This is a great example of the jelqing variation, the erect jelq squeeze. Jelqing is a timeless natural penis enlargement technique and is available to any man with a pair of hands. In this penis enlargement video, a variation of the jelq is demonstrated. (Thanks SLE)! The erect jelq squeeze is an advanced jelqing method that should not be attempted by men not familiar with natural penis enlargement techniques.

In the video, the penis is 100% erect and the penis exercise includes the following techniques: First of all do a set of 20 or 30 jelqs in order to get blood into the glans. Try to get as close to 100% erect as you can and squeeze one hand around the base of your penis in a standard OK grip. The idea is to trap as much blood as you can in your penis.
      Thanks for the last jelqing video, I had not come across that one. I've been wet jelqing for a few weeks and like the rock hard erections I've been getting. Haven't measured any size differences, but the penis shaft seems thicker. I try not to over do it and stay under 400 jelqs, been up to 600 jelqs a couple of times. From what I've read about jelqing, it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks before a measurable penis gain can be recorded... and some guys don't gain ever, even after jelqing consistently for months and months. Jelqing is easy enough, I'll stick with it until I see results. If I don't see the results from flaccid jelqing, I might try the erect jelq technique in your video. Looks intense! I can see a huge size difference from when the video starts, to the plump dick end result.

Thanks bro

Comment

jelqing and stretching grip

Originally posted by Patrón View Post
        Thanks for the last jelqing video, I had not come across that one. I've been wet jelqing for a few weeks and like the rock hard erections I've been getting. Haven't measured any size differences, but the penis shaft seems thicker. I try not to over do it and stay under 400 jelqs, been up to 600 jelqs a couple of times. From what I've read about jelqing, it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks before a measurable penis gain can be recorded... and some guys don't gain ever, even after jelqing consistently for months and months. Jelqing is easy enough, I'll stick with it until I see results. If I don't see the results from flaccid jelqing, I might try the erect jelq technique in your video. Looks intense! I can see a huge size difference from when the video starts, to the plump dick end result.
        I want to try a jelqing routine too, but want to know if there are irreversible risks possible to penis function? I tried about 50 jelqs and its really intense! I've never manipulated my penis like that before even with vigorous masturbation. Is there a DIY or newbie routine somewhere? Can you do jelqs with stretches? I tried pulling from below my head like in your other video and I don't have the biggest glans and my hands slip. Is there a way to improve your grip while stretching or doing jelqs?

Comment

Nice! Was useful

Comment

jelqing with a micro-penis

What's up Ronan? I've been jelqing for the last 10 days with noticeable improvements! If you haven't read about my starting stats and penis condition on my other thread, I have a micro-penis, and if you have any other videos, please keep them coming! The only experience I have with penis enlargement is with my jes extender. I tried the extender a few months ago, but the bars it comes with didn't fit my short penis. Jelqing on the other hand, let me explore my penis with the added bonus of human intuition and feel. While jelqing I felt my buried penis for the first time. Nothing I've done before has ever exposed this portion of my penis and after the jelq session, I could actually see a slight outline of a penis behind the glans, before maybe 3 millimeters of my shaft was visual behind my dick head.

I'm going to continue my jelqing routine and see what is possible. I'm looking at lengthening surgery in the next year and want to get the most size I can naturally before the surgery. Too soon to tell if my shaft can gain any extra girth, but I will be looking into pumping as soon as I can get some added length. i don't want a rehash of the jes. I will upgrade the comfort noose strap of the jes to a vacuum extender soon. I'm researching the exact dimensions of the PeniMaster Pro and the SizeDoctor extenders. I could adjust the strap of the jes head piece to fit me, and I hope these vacuum head pieces fit my rather small glans. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Comment

Hey thanks for this technique of jelqing. Looks great and I need to try this.
              Anyone got an increase in size except for the thickening part?

Comment

Just tried jelqing and got red dots on my penis head

Originally posted by Ronan View Post
                The jelq is a simple penis exercise. The jelq is natural penis enlargement in the most primitive form, completing the entire jelq exercise with your hands only. Like anything in life, over training and the degree of penis erection, the jelqing exercise is performed under can affect penis health and the potentials for size gains. When taking your safety into consideration, jelqing can be a great tool for gaining erect length and penis girth, but if over done, jelqing can cause damage to penis tissues and nerves.

My jelqing technique is performed sitting, using an alternating overhand ok grip. Starting from the base, I jelq down to the glans, slowly alternating hands with 5 to 6 second intervals. I'm only a few weeks into it, but things seem to be progressing well. I'm at 400 jelqs per session, 2 days on 1 day off. I tried a session with 600 jelqs and noticed many little red dots all over the glans. From my research, the tiny red dots are from breaking tiny blood vessels from too much pressure. Not entirely sure if I used too much intensity, or did too many jelq reps. Either way, I backed off and things have been progressing.

My thoughts on jelqing before surgery or PMMA is to gain as much as possible from exercises then get some permanent work done. I may be off and would like to hear from men that have had surgery and still do penis exercises. I'm definitely leaning toward lengthening, and either grafts, or PMMA 6 months later. Hopefully, I can cement any gains I make with natural pe before I have penis lengthening surgery. My main focus after lengthening surgery will be stretching and maybe chem pe for length. Having lengthening first also gives me the option to keep jelqing for 6 months after the surgery until I get the permanent girth done. So it's a really simple routine if I gain some before surgery, cool. If I don't gain this should be realized fairly quickly and I'm getting surgery anyway... From my research, many men have had success with jelqing and gaining most size in the first couple months of the pe routine. It's free and I have nothing to lose. If I gain a 1/2 inch in girth circumference before getting surgery or PMMA, that's a 1/2 inch more I'm coming out with!
                Thanks for the jelqing guide Ronan! I just tried jelqing, but noticed some small red dots on my penis head after 400 flaccid jelqs, is this normal? Jelqing felt like a really good exercise. I could feel the tunica expand a lot and I did the jelqs really slowly to feel them each out. I'm in the same boat as you and want to get the most out of everything available for penis enlargement. I just ordered the Size Doctor and will to add that to my jelqing routine, but I will probably have to back off the milking intensity.

Comment

been jelqing for 2 months added jelq holds

Thanks for the wet and dry jelq videos! A couple months back, I came across a jelqing guide that said the jelq was a secret ancient Arabic technique passed down from father to son. I think jelqing was actually created around the same time natural penis enlargement guides came out on the internet, but regardless of the jelqs origins, I have gained a good amount of girth from jelqing alone, and the exercise doesn't take up too much of my time.

I've been getting good expansion from jelq holds. I milk the penis slow with a "ok grip" and at the end of the rep (close to the head), I trap the blood in the engorged upper shaft and glans for about 1-2 minutes. I do this every 100 reps of a 600 rep routine. So 6 jelq holds for 1-2 minutes really adds up during a regular jelq session. This technique has increased the pump I get after the exercise, when compared to just jelqing alone. It's similar to the erect compression holds you have in the above video, "Horse Squeeze," but I only use one hand and don't trap the blood between 2 hands like the slow squash jelqs video.

Comment

Caution advised with all natural pe exercises

Originally posted by APEShi† View Post
                    Thanks for the jelqing guide Ronan! I just tried jelqing, but noticed some small red dots on my penis head after 400 flaccid jelqs, is this normal? Jelqing felt like a really good exercise. I could feel the tunica expand a lot and I did the jelqs really slowly to feel them each out. I'm in the same boat as you and want to get the most out of everything available for penis enlargement. I just ordered the Size Doctor and will to add that to my jelqing routine, but I will probably have to back off the milking intensity.
                    Yes the red pin prick spots are burst capillaries, and mostly show up on the glans after newbie jelqing, but you may notice these red spots on various sections of the penis shaft if the pressure gets too intense and capillaries burst from various other compression squeeze exercises. If you notice a larger red, or purple areas, most likely a large amount of capillaries or veins were compromised. It's probably best to take a couple days off if you notice burst capillaries. When you return to your jelqing exercises maybe back off the intensity a bit, and above all listen to your dick and pay attention to your erection quality after a jelq session, or whatever natural pe methods you are into. Your hands can create a tremendous amount of force, even more force than many enlargement devices. Maybe clamping, or similar extreme forms of constriction penis exercises could equal the hundreds of pounds per square inch that your hands can possibly produce. So, ya be careful...

Originally posted by deepthroat View Post
                    I want to try a jelqing routine too, but want to know if there are irreversible risks possible to penis function? I tried about 50 jelqs and its really intense! I've never manipulated my penis like that before even with vigorous masturbation. Is there a DIY or newbie routine somewhere? Can you do jelqs with stretches? I tried pulling from below my head like in your other video and I don't have the biggest glans and my hands slip. Is there a way to improve your grip while stretching or doing jelqs?
                    Another prominent issue I've read jelqers complain about is thrombosing veins from the new and unusual jelqing pressures. If a lump or stiff ball is felt in an area, or a penis vein becomes stiff, most likely this is a thrombosed vein and the majority of natural pe exercises should be stopped until healed. This phenomenon can quickly manifest in erectile dysfunction until the penis has time to rest, heal, and return to 100% erection quality. Be aware of the risks involved with natural penis enlargement and how to perform these exercises correctly. It seems less is usually more these days.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X