Is this herb a natural filler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this herb a natural filler?

Few days ago, I wrote about some herb I used earlier last year. I read an article about this Africa herb but their was no much documentation. Luckily enough for me, I saw a page with an ebook which promise to reveal everything about this secret African herb.
    i got the ebook, made some contacts from it.
    And was able to ship some to the U.K

I used as instructed, fermented with dry gin.
    This shit surged my dick from 4.6 to almost at 6inch(girth).
    I was afraid cause I didn't see much medical documentation so I threw it away(which I regret)

My target it at least 6.5 inch girth
    Am already working on my length.
    If you know anything about this herb please do keep a comment
    i will keep the link to the page I found it.
    The Africa name sounds like pandoro
    Maybe this herb can be refined medically

I'm not sure about its properties as a natural filler, but it's always exciting to discover something new and potentially beneficial. However, I would caution against using any substance that hasn't been thoroughly researched and documented, especially when it comes to your health and well-being. I appreciate your openness and willingness to share your experience with the herb. It's important for people to have access to information and be able to make informed decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollivia View Post
      I'm not sure about its properties as a natural filler, but it's always exciting to discover something new and potentially beneficial. However, I would caution against using any substance that hasn't been thoroughly researched and documented, especially when it comes to your health and well-being. I appreciate your openness and willingness to share your experience with the herb. It's important for people to have access to information and be able to make informed decisions.
      I would caution against using any substance that hasn't been thoroughly researched and documented, especially when it comes to your health and well-being. I do appreciate your openness and willingness to share your experience with the herb. You might also enjoy reading a similar article at https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/services/filler-treatment-in-woodland-hills-ca/. And as for your search for a 6.5-inch girth, I wish you all the best in achieving your goals in a safe and healthy way.

Comment

I highly recommend you not to use "natural" filers without any documentation. This can lead to various inflammations and to impotence. Instead, it is better to use certified fillers, such as Juvederm or Xeomin, or Botox. I recommend reading this article: https://beautydermal.com/blog/botox-...ractivity.html

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X