Uncut for pmma shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut for pmma shots?

Hi guys I was looking around for ways to get a fatter dick and found a lot of info on drs that inject different filler mixtures and most don't prefer to inject an uncircumcised lad like myself. I don't want to go through a circ procedure I'm in my early thirties and I'd rather stay uncut. Also my foreskin helps my penis head expand because it gets a little tighter under my head when I'm erect with the slight constriction. I'm 17.145cm from tip to pubic area and my foreskin stays behind my head when fully erect.

PMMA would be my first choice but circumcision is not an option. I am considering getting a graft or implant to limit any movement of loose skin on my dick and having a couple pmma rounds over the newly added girth. My long-term goal is gain an extra 5cm girth and I'm planning to do the enlargement in phases.

I couldn't find any definitive info about which grafts are safer because there are many products claiming success like Dr Kim's MegaDerm allograft sheets or using your own dermal tissue. I realize this is a lot just to maintain some foreskin and if there is a better way feel free to fill me in! Is pmma o.k. over megaderm, belladerm, or your own tissue? Anyone have pmma after a graft? Does the pmma collagen take with a donor graft beneath?

Originally posted by slim View Post
    My long-term goal is gain an extra 5cm girth and I'm planning to do the enlargement in phases.
    That's a lot of dick procedures slim! Subjecting yourself to too much surgery and even the injections puts you at a higher risk for something to go wrong! Have you tried natural pe to bridge your girth gap? I can attest that jelqing worked for me and I gained a half inch girth in just under three months flat. Maybe some girth focused pe exercises would help you gain and limit some of those procedures and risks.

Check out my post jelqing before surgery for extra size,
    https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.c...y-for-xtrasize

Comment

Originally posted by slim View Post
      I couldn't find any definitive info about which grafts are safer because there are many products claiming success like Dr Kim's MegaDerm allograft sheets or using your own dermal tissue. I realize this is a lot just to maintain some foreskin and if there is a better way feel free to fill me in! Is pmma o.k. over megaderm, belladerm, or your own tissue? Anyone have pmma after a graft? Does the pmma collagen take with a donor graft beneath?
      slim, welcome to the Surgery LIFE Enhancement forums! All grafting options involve "surgery" and this subjects men to many risks, some of these potential hazards are unique only to penoplasty.

Surgeon Dr. Kim (Uro Doc - South Korea) promotes MegaDerm® penoplasty. Megaderm allografts are manufactured by L&C BIO, Korea. L&C BIO is a reputable tissue bank and Megaderm production adheres to their own strict AlloClean™ process (pre-screening testing & post-processing testing). Megaderm and Belladerm® (by MTF Biologics - Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation) are very similar in composition (see images below). MTF Biologics has this Belladerm surgery guide for recipients, worth the read if you get a chance.

Now to answer your question directly, in our experiences, yes, PMMA subcutaneous injection has successfully been placed over acellular donor grafts, autologous dermal grafts, and more predictably, over collagen tissue growth from previous PMMA augmentations.

Megaderm® Allograft Tissue Promoted by Dr. Kim - Uro Doc

Dr. Kim promotes MegaDerm® Allograft for Penis Enlargement.

http://lncbio.co.kr/tissue-processin.../sub4_img2.jpg L&C BIO, Korea Allograft produced utilizing their AlloClean Process

Belladerm® Allograft Tissue SLE Intra-Operative Image

Belladerm Acellular Hydrated Dermis Graft Implanted Tissue to Enlarge the Penis.

Later, JJ

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
      X