Final Session 50-60 CC's for Perfect Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
    I just had PMMA. But because it was at the base, my measurements from the base improved and also the weight of the PMMA product may of helped stretch me out over time. Wasn't expecting that but might be a good alternative to surgical lengthening.
    I was trying to search somewhere on here a member had a couple PMMA girth sessions with SLE and ended up gaining erect length over time because of the weight of the PMMA stretched his penis ligaments and pulled their inner penis out more over time. I think it was either Big Cuban Cigar or possibly Patsoriley but makes sense it's sort of like wearing an all day stretcher with a built in heavier penis.

Thatguy if you we're to guess how much heavier your Dick Almighty is comparing the different weights after 1 and 2 PMMA sessions, would you say a 20% weight increase each session, or more or less like 30% or even 10% heavier girth? Are your ligaments ever sore after a raging erection or maybe just from hanging flaccid straight-down all day?

Comment

That's a good question. Yes I would say that I've gained at least 30% in girth and an .5-1in length. But yeah it's definitely for longer lol was not expecting that

Comment

Originally posted by class101 View Post
        What type of pmma did you receive? I’m planning to have procedure this summer.
        ​​I got Linnea Safe 30% it's Dr. Colorado's go to PMMA. Holds really well and gives you time to heal and wrap properly without the rush. Hope this helps. Maybe I'll see you there this summer. I plan on going back in August

Comment

​​I got Linnea Safe 30% it's Dr. Colorado's go to PMMA. Holds really well and gives you time to heal and wrap properly without the rush. Hope this helps. Maybe I'll see you there this summer. I plan on going back in August
          So for late reply. Thanks for the information and if we there at the same time, drinks are on me.

Comment

What's up fellas just wanted to give you my update so far on my journey. I can't tell you how exciting it is when your girl starts calling your dick a cock and brags how it's thicker than her arm. So far I am at the 16 week mark. Looking forward to the future with SLE

Comment

I just wanted to share my update with SLE. My surgery was performed this Friday with Dr. Colorado and my length and girth increased! Really satisfied with SLE on this one
              They did excellent on u

Comment

What's up fellas just wanted to give you my update so far on my journey. I can't tell you how exciting it is when your girl starts calling your dick a cock and brags how it's thicker than her arm. So far I am at the 16 week mark. Looking forward to the future with SLE
                That's wassup champ..just came across them last night. N working on my bread to start this journey also

Comment

Thank you Brutha. It's more rewarding than anything I have experienced. I can't tell you much this has changed my life. Do it man, if and when you can. It's like a never ending high ..

Comment

Hey guys just giving you my 4 month update. My results have been amazing (see picture) and I'm going back for see SLE best and final work !!

Scope Oct 25,2022
                    -Gland increase (Bigger Head)
                    -Shape aesthetic
                    -1in girth increase all around

Looking for 8 in girth at mid shaft and 9 in length and huge mushroom head

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey Thatguy, reaching out to ask how'd the touch ups go. I need to go in for some revisions as well and was curious about the glands enhancement. Hope it all went well. Let us know how it went.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                          X