No announcement yet.

4th round 6 weeks post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex is amazing. But my gf is petite. 115#. So it takes some warning up.for her to take it deep.
    BUt it's all amazing . It's quite heavy and over time seems to stretch longer hanging soft. No change hard.
    I did pump for many years. 20. And that was very good preparation for getting longer and taking more pmma

Comment

Excellent results. Do you have any erect pics you could share?

Do you plan on any more or are happy for now?

Comment

It's been a few years since the last fill.
        I ended up 6.5-7" girth flacid, and 8" at the thickest erect. Maybe 7.5 around at the base.
        ​base.Because it's so heavy, & I'll confess I have pumped to reach 8" length hard. Which ends up also affecting flacid. Which is 6.5" length x 7" girth flacid.
        ​​​​​​ The pull has by itself keeps getting longer, over the years
        my penis ends up hanging into the water on the toilet unless I reposition.
        Pumping does tend to create a few in lumps. But With regular kneading lumps with my finger tips, they softed and flatten pretty significantly.. I'd say I'm happy still but getting a little greedy for 8" , in has it's drawback.
        It takes years of regular pumping. I don't recommend it. The weight would have helped add some length eventually.it created a little bit of a donut. Which is ok but avoidable. And it's noticable. About 2.5" from the top.
        I do enjoy my big cock alot. Every day is xmas. I enjoy the feel it's weight, but my gf takes some warming up to handle it.
        but she likes it.
        I am considering a little touchup, to even things out. Maybe 15-20cc or so. Here & there. The base and to smooth the donut from pumping..
        25+ years ago I tried fat injections. And the pmma really flourishes at those small areas where it was retained. So this also made for a little bit of a football shape.

Comment

I'd rather reduce if I could 8" girth is huge. 7" would be good. The mind is funny. 8" to me is sexy, perfect. but to everyone else it's massive. And quite a topic of conversation. But I am not interested in any surgery until it is more of a routine procedure.

Comment

Hey Patsoriley, seen your posts on realself as well. When I paid the deposit for SLE my wife was freaking out because she is a skeptic and thought this might be a scam, but her friend got work done in Tijuana and told her about realself. Luckily I seen your post on there from a while ago when Alvarez was your doc. Looks like you've done some work since then

Comment

Hey patsoriley, I've been searching the web far and wide on this specific procedure because honestly I wont be satisfied until I get the surgery done. I have never been satisfied with my natural size and decided after 20 years enough is enough! The thoughts wont leave my head and to satisfy my hunger I have to do it! I'm hoping to go to SLE early in the new year. I've noticed that you also have posts on realself and that helped me alot as my wife is sceptical of me traveling to another country for a procedure and paying up front first. This helped put her at ease since her best friend went down recently to Tijuana to get $50,000 worth of work done. She told my wife to search realself and luckily I was able to match an older message from you to ease her mind. Now I am confident that SLE is the best of the best and I made the right choice.

Cheers!

Comment

The average penis size its 6 inches (15cm) on length and 5 inches(12.6cm) on circumference. There is an estimation that almost 90% of males on the world have this average size. About 75% of woman desire penis sizes bigger than the average. Penis size really matters, both for the visual stimulation, as for the physical stimulation. A big sized penis draws attention, provokes desire and satisfy more easily to women, bringing a more successful experience for you and your partner. Penis pumps work by creating tension in the penis through vacuum, which makes the penis to get expanded on all directions. It has been proved that penis pumps enlarge the penis, but only during a few minutes after the use of the suction pump. It can produce scars, bruises and painful anathemas.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                X