X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th round 6 weeks post

Gained an inch this last.round.
    same gain the.round before.
    Now 22cm (8.6") around erect About 19 cm soft around.
    6.5" long soft. Super heavy.
    i pumped for 10+ years before pmma.
    Helps keep a natural look, & fill with more pmma. Usually can take around 65 cc.
    . I always pay for.max.fill.

Pic today

Comment

Was partly erect for the beer can pic.

Comment

OMG you really got the most big one in the world .. congratulations

Comment

No hiding that monster. I am hoping all the pumping I did results in a good fill when I go down. You must really wear them out with that thing. Have you sized your self out of any partners?

Comment

Seriously impressive size. Do you think you're done or want some more?

Comment

I'm really happy. Just at the base, I would like more. But its perfect the rest. I haven't actually tried it out yet. Gf had hysterectomy, & slow recovery. We timed out procedures on purpose.
              she is hoping it's not too big

Comment

Have you been able to have any fun with that monster or are you still with your recovery period?

Hope your GF enjoys the new larger you. Pants shopping must be fun with that weapon never mind getting something fitted. I don’t image their is any good way to hide that monster in public but one of the things I’m looking forward to most after my fill is a thicker more prominent bugle when I’m out In public.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I need to find pants with a sheath.JK

Comment

Maybe you need wear sock ..hehe I am so envy

Comment

Damn Patsoriley. You are making me want to save for round two before I’ve even had the first round done. That first pic is exactly what I’m wanting lol.

You might want to try some trophy boy trunks or boxers from Andrew Christian. They are spendy but they provide a lot of support and are made for bigger guys, though maybe not quite your size lol.

Comment

Does it stand up 45 degrees when erect? Is it squishy from all the filler?

Comment

No my erection is not squishy. It's hard like a normal erection.
                              . The results now are.the same. .7- 7.5" soft 8.5" hard around

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X