X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scheduled for 45 cc .

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdave View Post
      Finally did it ! Scheduled for 60cc in February. I have been PEing for years. When I was young I was 6 3/4 to 7 inches EL and 5 1/4 EG. As I got
      older (mid 40's and I am 53 now) my penis shrank quite a bit probably 5 1/2 EL and 4 1/2 EG. So I started PE . First pumps , which never did much for permanent gains .
      Then extenders, which were to uncomfortable and to much time. Then hanging combined with a little manual stretching , which has really helped significantly.
      I have been hanging a couple months and am now at 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 EL and 5 to 5 1/4 EG . I'm going to keep hanging until my trip to SLE and hopefully be
      at 8 inches EL by then . Really hope I can gain 1 inch in EG with 60cc PMMA. I know that's expecting a lot, but boy 8 x 6 would be great.

HunterDave
      Hey Hunter Dave, What type of hanging and stretching system you got there?

Comment

I have an LG hanger and a Bib hanger . I was up to
        hanging 20lbs with the LG and up to 27 with the Bib

Comment

Well, I had 75cc's of PMMA yesterday. Measured 6 inches flaccid girth while still in the O R . No pain , a little bruising. Looks pretty even so far.Hoping I will end up with between 6 to 6.5 erect girth.
          WOW 75CC .. good for you .. you gonna love it 4 weeks later ..

Comment

Congrats on the injections. I've been contemplating penile enlargement for many years. I have an extremely small penis and it's been an embarrassment my entire life. I hope PMMA is the solution.

Comment

Hey everyone!
              Just dropped by to give an update.
              Really happy with my outcome. I went from
              6.5 erect length x 5.25 erect girth to 7+erect length x 6.25 erect girth. Wife really didn't want me to get it done ,but now walks by with a big smile on her face!
              She had to admit that I was right. She LOVES it!
              Going back soon for a little fill in here and there.
              Gonna try to get to 6.5 -6.75 girth
              Thanks to Dr Colorado and Dan. Really satisfied

Comment

Oh and I had only PMMA no lengthening surgery.
                Before PMMA at most times my length was
                6.5+ and sometimes I would reach 7+. Now I'm always at least a solid 7

Comment

Thanks for the update. How long would you say you were down for?

Comment

Well I pretty much followed Dan's advice and left him alone for six weeks......well maybe five.
                    I think I talked to Dan about hanging some at about 5 weeks and he said if it felt ok to go ahead that it would be beneficial. I was careful with it and it turned out great.

Comment

Finally going back for round 2 in mid Oct. At 6 inches now and would like to land somewhere around 6.5 - 6.75.
                      Also going to have scrotal webbing ( turkey neck )
                      Removed. Hope I have as much success as last time.

Comment

Hey It's mid October any luck on round 2 yet?

Comment

Hey Dave curious to hear about results of your second round. I was wondering if you have any before and after photos you can share of the first round and your second round.

Comment

I didn't get my 2nd round. Flew there, went to hospital, meet Dan and Dr Colorado, did my consult.
                            Done bloodwork and kungflu test and then waited
                            2 hrs.
                            They came back and said you tested positive for Corona. I felt great but they wouldn't do
                            procedure,which I understand. I will go back probably in feb.

Comment

I didn't get my 2nd round. Flew there, went to hospital, meet Dan and Dr Colorado, did my consult.
                              2 hrs.
                              They came back and said you tested positive for Corona. I felt great but they wouldn't do
                              Wow, that sucks. At least you aren’t symptomatic. Maybe you can sell plasma afterward to pay for the next trip down. How many CCs were you scheduled for?

Comment

2 hrs.
                                Thanks for updating us HunterDave! I, myself don't post much, but want you guys that share your results to know, I find your documentation beyond helpful. So I'm sure from many men, Thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear about your covid issues I hope you surpass it with ease and come back better than ever! I got an email from sle a few weeks back so some information may be different now, paraphrasing, but sle recommended getting the cov-19 test in our own community before traveling to Tijuana and the surgery center accepts results from your local test for 7 days. They also offer a covid test on site using a CT scan, but said it was better to have results previous to travel. This way you know not to travel if your are positive with the infection and reschedule.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X