X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scheduled for 45 cc .

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdave View Post
      Finally did it ! Scheduled for 60cc in February. I have been PEing for years. When I was young I was 6 3/4 to 7 inches EL and 5 1/4 EG. As I got
      older (mid 40's and I am 53 now) my penis shrank quite a bit probably 5 1/2 EL and 4 1/2 EG. So I started PE . First pumps , which never did much for permanent gains .
      Then extenders, which were to uncomfortable and to much time. Then hanging combined with a little manual stretching , which has really helped significantly.
      I have been hanging a couple months and am now at 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 EL and 5 to 5 1/4 EG . I'm going to keep hanging until my trip to SLE and hopefully be
      at 8 inches EL by then . Really hope I can gain 1 inch in EG with 60cc PMMA. I know that's expecting a lot, but boy 8 x 6 would be great.

HunterDave
      Hey Hunter Dave, What type of hanging and stretching system you got there?

Comment

I have an LG hanger and a Bib hanger . I was up to
        hanging 20lbs with the LG and up to 27 with the Bib

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdave View Post
          Well, I had 75cc's of PMMA yesterday. Measured 6 inches flaccid girth while still in the O R . No pain , a little bruising. Looks pretty even so far.Hoping I will end up with between 6 to 6.5 erect girth.
          WOW 75CC .. good for you .. you gonna love it 4 weeks later ..

Comment

Congrats on the injections. I've been contemplating penile enlargement for many years. I have an extremely small penis and it's been an embarrassment my entire life. I hope PMMA is the solution.

Comment

Hey everyone!
              Just dropped by to give an update.
              Really happy with my outcome. I went from
              6.5 erect length x 5.25 erect girth to 7+erect length x 6.25 erect girth. Wife really didn't want me to get it done ,but now walks by with a big smile on her face!
              She had to admit that I was right. She LOVES it!
              Going back soon for a little fill in here and there.
              Gonna try to get to 6.5 -6.75 girth
              Thanks to Dr Colorado and Dan. Really satisfied

Comment

Oh and I had only PMMA no lengthening surgery.
                Before PMMA at most times my length was
                6.5+ and sometimes I would reach 7+. Now I'm always at least a solid 7

Comment

Thanks for the update. How long would you say you were down for?

Comment

Well I pretty much followed Dan's advice and left him alone for six weeks......well maybe five.
                    I think I talked to Dan about hanging some at about 5 weeks and he said if it felt ok to go ahead that it would be beneficial. I was careful with it and it turned out great.

Comment

Copyright 2015 - 2020 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X