Here I go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I go

Finally did it ! Scheduled for 60cc in February. I have been PEing for years. When I was young I was 6 3/4 to 7 inches EL and 5 1/4 EG. As I got
    older (mid 40's and I am 53 now) my penis shrank quite a bit probably 5 1/2 EL and 4 1/2 EG. So I started PE . First pumps , which never did much for permanent gains .
    Then extenders, which were to uncomfortable and to much time. Then hanging combined with a little manual stretching , which has really helped significantly.
    I have been hanging a couple months and am now at 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 EL and 5 to 5 1/4 EG . I'm going to keep hanging until my trip to SLE and hopefully be
    at 8 inches EL by then . Really hope I can gain 1 inch in EG with 60cc PMMA. I know that's expecting a lot, but boy 8 x 6 would be great.

HunterDave

Does anyone know anything about the p-shot?
    How much does it cost and is it worth doing?

Comment

I've only read about it, the p shot. Most men report that it doesn't increase size. I have read a few reports where the guys mention the possibility of increased sensitivity with p shots.

Comment

I read where it is used after PMMA to facilitate healing ?

Comment

Is there no one on this forum anymore?
          Kinda worries me. Don't see any new post about successful PMMA procedures lately , updates from the distant past or negative reports.
          Have long term result been so bad that guys have lost interest or have they been very successful and they have dropped off the radar and just enjoy their new member?????

Comment

Hi Hunterdave, It's hit n miss lately. some guys get it done and chime in a little than probably go on about life. Who knows.I have not had the PMMA done yet but I have done the P shot in the past. In regards to the healing and recovery after the SLE PMMA I imagine it could not hurt but would suggest reaching out to SLE for there thoughts

Comment

I've been a member here for 4 years and summertime is usually pretty slow as far as postings goes. I know for me, I'm pretty busy during the summer time to spend much time on here, but when fall comes I find myself reading a lot more and sharing a lot more on these type of boards.

Comment

At least I know a few of you guys are around. Thanks for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdave View Post
                  Finally did it ! Scheduled for 60cc in February. I have been PEing for years. When I was young I was 6 3/4 to 7 inches EL and 5 1/4 EG. As I got
                  older (mid 40's and I am 53 now) my penis shrank quite a bit probably 5 1/2 EL and 4 1/2 EG. So I started PE . First pumps , which never did much for permanent gains .
                  Then extenders, which were to uncomfortable and to much time. Then hanging combined with a little manual stretching , which has really helped significantly.
                  I have been hanging a couple months and am now at 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 EL and 5 to 5 1/4 EG . I'm going to keep hanging until my trip to SLE and hopefully be
                  at 8 inches EL by then . Really hope I can gain 1 inch in EG with 60cc PMMA. I know that's expecting a lot, but boy 8 x 6 would be great.

HunterDave
                  Hey Hunterdave, any update on the official D Day?

Comment

Hey JJ
                    The official day is Feb 25. My wife and I are going to Belize Feb 14th -23rd, then to TJ the 23rd -25th, San Diego 25th - 27th then home. We are excited but I am most anxious and excite about the stop at SLE.

Comment

right on bro, safe travels

Comment

im going March 6th . hope everything works out !!!

Comment

Well, I had 75cc's of PMMA yesterday. Measured 6 inches flaccid girth while still in the O R . No pain , a little bruising. Looks pretty even so far.Hoping I will end up with between 6 to 6.5 erect girth.

Comment

gratz ....

Comment

Originally posted by tinybebe View Post
                              im going March 6th . hope everything works out !!!
                              You're next tinybebe. what's the game plan 40, 60 , 80 cc's?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X