Thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankful

Had first procedure in May was very pleased with the results. The doctor, Salas and his crew was incredible and understanding. Actually I was so impressed I'm going for my second procedure in the middle of January of 2019.

Cool and welcome to SLE forum Big J! What procedure did you have done in May?

Comment

Had the 60cc, was nervous in the beginning had the procedure done and thought there wasn’t much of a change but after about two weeks I started to see and feel the growth in girth. My size was 5” inches in girth and grew to almost 6”. That’s the reason for the second treatment to see how close I can get to 7”. The procedure was very professional in a medical environment staffed by professionals that’s done this before. There won’t be any ugly scars or marks and relatively painless meaning that after the surgery there was a period of swelling some pain but went quickly away. For whom ever is not satisfied with their equipment should really consider this procedure. Whether size matters or not it’ll definitely help you mentally.

Comment

Congrats on the your results. Can you upload some pictures of your new girth.

Comment

Can you post some pictures? I really want to do the procedure with these guys but I need to see more of their work.

Comment

Originally posted by Big John View Post
            Had first procedure in May was very pleased with the results. Dr. Salas and and his crew was incredible and understanding. Actually I was so impressed I’m going for my second procedure in the middle of January of 2019.
            What's up BIG John! Did you go for pmma round 2?

Comment

Way to go BIG J, I can really feel your new found confidence!

Comment

Went for round 2 on January 18, starting to see instant gains in about 7 days. Followed the protocol of 5 day wrap and after that started massaging my member so it will even out though there wasn’t much to even out. Girth has gotten bigger and it hasn’t even been a month. The last round it took about a month to see real gains and continued to grow 3 months and later. I’ve started taking hgh cause dr Salas told me I would see better results.

Ill tell you from a aesthetic point of view it’s a great ego boost but from a practical point of view when you put it into your girlfriend and you hear groans that you haven’t heard before it’s a win win situation all around. Try it you’ll like it lol!

Comment

Glad your round 2 worked out well for you! Upload some of those pictures so we can get an idea of the progress of your results!! Thanks

Comment

Any updates

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X