I think I’m ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I’m ready

Hello hello, I have just turned 30 years old. I have wanted and have looked into this procedure for almost 9 years now. Was always scared and never really ever took the leap and got prices. Now I think i have waited long enough the technique has evolved and all the pros over cons from you guys here at the forum I believe I’m ready to start saving for myself to get what I deserve. I have always been self conscious and never really the one to make aggressive and confident moves on woman I have always had a problem with the size on my manhood, so to speak. I have had a fair share of woman although my lack of confidence I have a good personality and a good mouth piece. I just need improvements in my pants. So I can be who I want to be . I just want to start my journey here where I will get the best advise. My Starting size is 5.5 EL, 4.5 EG. never have I did any kind of PE. I am also wondering about if I should get lengthening and PMMA. I honestly could care less about length then I do about girth I have learned threw the years that length isn’t as important as girth is. and me, I’m shy in both directions. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. And if anyone knows estimated prices on the procedures. I want to go as girthy as possibly. 6” girth perhaps, is that duable?
    Thank you everyone. I hope it was a good first post

bump. I see I think I’ll just have to Step up and make the call and go from there.

Comment

I’m in the same boat as you here too. I’m in my early 20’s though which benefits me more for the extra time I’ll have confidently stretching the ladies out!! So far all I know about the cost is it’s $9,500 for 80ccs which I plan to do since I qualify with an EL of 7.5. I think you should consider the lengthening too, 5.5 EL seems to be in the small side. But make the call and check out the newly posted pictures if you haven’t already! Amazing results!!!
      https://www.surgerylifeenhancement.c...s-enlargement/

Comment

Yea I was just laying here and deciding. I’ll be going to get the dual. Lengthening and pmma. I’m gunna try the bathmate before so it stretches my skin out more to receive more pmma. It seems to have gone up quite a bit In price over the years I have been waiting. So that’s a big aspect. I need to start saving and go from there. If I do in with a year or two I’ll still have time to put in work.

Comment

Is there financing available, does anyone know? Thank you

Comment

I thought folks on here talk and help with questions? Maybe not anymore..... just wondering

Comment

It’s been slow lately!! I guess the men who get the procedure done are enjoying their well made decision. Try privately messaging SLE, or Big Cuban Cigar, or JJ. You may get lucky!!

Comment

Okay I will try doing those things thank you big blunt. I really want the PMMA. That’s all I really care about. The lengthening surgery only gives you length in the flaccid length. Doesn’t help with erect length so there is no point I think. I just need the girth. If I can get 6-6.5in girth on my short stick(5-3/4” hard) I’ll use and abuse my new girthy manhood and for sure feel better. Money is my only situation right now. I believe in the next year I can figure it into my finances

Comment

Hi SleepyD, I called a while back and when I asked about financing the procedure they said not at this time.

Comment

Thank you JJA, does anyone know if aventi derma has financing available. Like I said money is a the only concern right now. So I may have to wait 6months-1year and be in good standing financially, that’s all

Comment

They may have financing Available but not sure. Moneys what holding me back as well. One thing I would like to see done is how results hold up after 10-15 or even 20 years from when they got their injections. You read online more bad with pmma filler than good and that’s still very worrisome to me. Wish those guys how had the procedure done wouldn’t just disappear after they get their bigger wang!!!!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                      X