pmma round 1 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm ready

Hey guys, my name is JC. I'm 29 yo and live in Las Vegas. I've been thinking about getting this done for years and I'm finally ready. Currently I measure 4.75" erect girth and 5.5" erect length. I never considered myself small until my last ex and I split. Found out later that it didn't work out cuz my dick was too small. Honestly, it devastated me.

Needles to say, I'm ready. I want to go in and have a max out of PMMA. Hopefully get 1" - 1.25". Want to do 2 or 3 rounds and have the lengthening procedure.

I'm so confused on everything because everyone seems to be getting different results. Should I do one round and then do another round along with the lengthening or what does everyone recommend. I'd like to have this done by the end of May - the first round anyway.

I'm nervous to be honest. My buddy matt is having the penuma implant from Dr. Ellist in Beverly Hills next week. He said he wants to go this route because he doesn't have to go back and there is no maintenance other than not having sex for 4-6 weeks.

I'm just confused as hell and don't know which route to go. Any suggestions??? I just want to be a monster. I'm young, successful and rule in my professional life as a real estate broker, but my sex life and relationships have always been shitty. Frankly, I'm over it. My brother has a different dad than me. He was gifted with a 9" monster. Always felt inadequate.

How long can I get my tool?

Thanks guy.

JC

Comment

length?

thanks for the info.
      I never wrapped. Went "commando"
      never massaged either. Next time I will.
      Had the same quantity & type of filler.

Comment

Hey JC, brother I know how you feel. I'm 6.5 in length but my best friend was gifted with 9in. I haven't gone through my length procedure yet but I have had one round pmma. My goal was to do do 1 round pmma, lengthening, then a second round of pmma. The sequence of procedures depend on how well you hold your gains. I went 5.75 in girth to 6.7 and I'm still have the same measurements. So I'm ready for lengthening now. Let's say you had the same results I did and you gained about an inch in girth every round for 3 rounds before the lengthening surgery, you'd look similar to a hair gel or grease container. Girth conquering length. So if I were you, I would get the pmma first, then lengthening to gain some length before your second round so that you will look symmetrical. I thought about the penuma too but decided to go with SLE. I just didn't want a girl to be able to feel the penuma if we were just sitting watching a movie or at dinner, or I was asleep and she wanted to grab it. With pmma, she can play with it anytime she wants. I don't have to try to hide it.

We are similar bro, I'm trying to reach 8.5 to 9 inches in length. So I'm currently researching some devices to help in length. I'm pleased with my girth after the first round of pmma now I want some length. I want to be a monster too. Go for it man. We only live once.
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

PMMA is the way to go. Having a big implant, rather than living tissue, seems crazy and riskier, IMO.
          the implant , has more risk, is less natural, & is more expensive, & can be detected by close inspection.
          no comparison.

Comment

Can we get an update BCC?

Comment

Have a new thread.
              I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Patsoriley have you been back for round 2?

Comment

Big Cuban Cigar hey bro, thanks for all your help. It's pretty cool to get advice from someone who's had this done.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                  X