No announcement yet.

pmma round 1 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's given me confidence and I'm sure it will help you as well. I'm hoping to get my next two procedures done before January 2018. I'm not going anywhere brother, this experience has helped change me and I want to help others reach that goal as well.
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

How you doing brother..are you still holding on your gains ...did you say that you had to wait 8 weeks before able to use your unic on a girl is that how long you have to wait ?

Comment

I'm doing good. I'm am still at 6.7 inches in girth from 5.75 before the procedure. I think I waited until sometime between the 6 and 8 weeks of recovery. They recommend 8 weeks but can end the wait period at 6 weeks. Looking forward to my next two procedures. Or 1 if I decide to do the dual enhancement of length and girth at the same time
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Let me ask did you have any swelling the procedure day and day after your procedure and if you did what were your measurement counting the sweeling ...i just want to know much measurement add .

Comment

How's it going my friend ...are you still holding on your gains?

Comment

Hey there BCC, awesome gains! Congrats. I'm going in for my 1st round of PMMA soon. Your experience has given me faith! I am going for the 2 rounds of PMMA. Will decide on doing the lengthening at a later time, but at least the option is there! I would be happy with an inch gain (or close to) after my first round. My question is, what type of gain do you typically expect after round 2? Do you usually get most of it in round 1 and round 2 is just to 'even things out'? They make it sound like you can gain .5-1.25" each round. There's another thread here where the guy barely got any more cc's his second round because he couldn't hold anymore.

A good question would be, how long before you can start pumping again(or other forms of PE)? And, would pumping and stretching for a year help maximize further gains for round 2?

How are things holding up? How's the symmetry and shape? Is it still natural looking?

Comment

What's up Hogwazzle, I haven't went for my round two yet but I plan to. From consultation here a couple weeks ago, you gain more your second round. Yes that is the norm .5 to 1.25 inches in girth. I was an avid pumper so I took every bit of what they could give me which was the max procedure. I would have recommended to the guy that only gain a small amount 2nd round to pump in advance of the procedure. You should wait 8 weeks before you start doing any forms of PE and a year is plenty of time to pump and stretch for the next procedure.

To be honest with you, I gained so much in my first round that I'm almost nervous to get my second round. I'm really thick right now and if I gained more in my second round, I would be close to 8 inches thick. I want to please a girl, not hurt them. So I stopped pumping everyday and pump once or twice a week. You can go pack for a second round for a filler or another full procedure of pmma.

Things are still looking good and im holding my gains. I measure everyday and things are holding up well.

Comment

Chingon, hey brother. I'm sure I had swelling and I was close to 7 inches with the swelling. But it began going down the next day. And left me at 6.5 inches in girth 2nd day post procedure.

Comment

Sounds very promising BCC! I'll be starting my own thread here as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'd be very happy with a final girth of 6.5". It's sounding like it's possible for me to reach 7+ depending on what I can fit in there. I definitely wouldn't be too upset about it if I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cuban Cigar View Post
                      What's up Hogwazzle, I haven't went for my round two yet but I plan to. From consultation here a couple weeks ago, you gain more your second round. Yes that is the norm .5 to 1.25 inches in girth. I was an avid pumper so I took every bit of what they could give me which was the max procedure. I would have recommended to the guy that only gain a small amount 2nd round to pump in advance of the procedure. You should wait 8 weeks before you start doing any forms of PE and a year is plenty of time to pump and stretch for the next procedure.

To be honest with you, I gained so much in my first round that I'm almost nervous to get my second round. I'm really thick right now and if I gained more in my second round, I would be close to 8 inches thick. I want to please a girl, not hurt them. So I stopped pumping everyday and pump once or twice a week. You can go pack for a second round for a filler or another full procedure of pmma.

Things are still looking good and im holding my gains. I measure everyday and things are holding up well.
                      Good to hear your gains are holding. Did you say you pretty much stayed the same size as post op? Besides a little swelling?

I have a bathmate and I've been using it daily for the 2 weeks up to my procedure. Been apart of my PE routine for the past 4-5 months but I've been on a 2 on 1 off or 1 on 1 off schedule. Thinking it should at least help things a bit.

Comment

Yea Hogwazzle, I'm very happy with my results. I look forward to seeing your thread. 6.5 is a great girth size. Women are really impressed by it. It's far above the average girth size. I hope to get between 7 and 7.5 next round but nothing more.

Yes I did stay the same post op besides a little swelling. If you can see from my pics, on the table I was about 6.5 inches. That night at the hotel I was about 7in with the swelling.bbut when the swelling subsided I went back to 6.5 and have stayed in that range every since depending on erections quality, more of 6.7in in girth.

As long as you can feel your routine working, it should be fine. If you get to a point where you can't really feel a good stretch, it's time to enhance your routine in some way. Maybe spend a little longer in the pump, or taking only two rest days per week. Do what ever it takes to really feel that stretch in the pump, it's going to help ALOT when it's time to have the procedure. Keep us posted on your results. When do you plan to have your procedure?

Comment

Sounds very promising! I fly out today! Procedure in 2 days. Pretty pumped.

Comment

Sounds exciting, looking forward to hearing about your results. Don't pump the day of the procedure. I would get one last pump in about 5 or 6pm tomorrow and then stop.

Comment

Hey bro can you post any updated pics? The problem i seem to find with pmma results..is that once guys get it they kinda go off the map??? Not to so you are but im in between getting it and i cant really find any pics of people after they get it swelling is down and what it looks like over time...also does it feel squishy or anything out of the ordinary? When your erect?

Comment

I'll post some pics a little later. No, it doesn't feel squishy. Some people think that way, like it's a breast implant or something. The feeling is natural. And because you asked, I asked a girl I mess around with if it feels squishy or too soft and she said she would have never known I had it if I wouldn't have told her. Go for it man. You only live once.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                                X