pmma round 1 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmma round 1 results

Hey everyone, it's been a long time coming. I've been waiting for some pictures from Dan. I'm new to the forum but I had my procedure done November 8th. I can't tell you how nervous I was to begin this journey but I am happy that I did. Before the procedure, my measurements were 4.5 inches flaccid/ 6.75 inches in erect length, 5.2 Inches flaccid/ 5.75 erect girth. I know that I had good architecture to start with but I wanted a little more. I'm about 5'6 in height and just wanted to feel like I was making up in other areas. Because of my height I felt that I was coming up short in my shorts. I was insecure, my self esteem was low, I didn't have confidence. I didn't even want to go out to even meet a girl. SLE changed all of that for me and I'm INCREDIBLY grateful. I am still the same in length but after having the maximum pmma procedure I am now 6.7 inches in girth. Almost a full inch in girth gains. I'm very pleased with my experience and the team that helped me through this process. Because of the level of comfort that was given, I will be going back to visit SLE for the lengthening surgery and a second round of pmma later after. I plan to reach 8.5 inches in erect length and 7.5 inches in erect girth. My life as well as my sex life has completely changed. A big thanks to SLE for redirecting and transforming what was lost emotionally. You guys are the best.

I attached some pictures.

The first picture is flaccid before surgery
    2nd...erect girth before surgery
    3rd...erect girth after surgery
    4th...picture taken yesterday.
    5th...full view of my results

I have photos of post procedure at the hotel and if you look at the youtube video, I'm the one they shot the actually video of in the Donald Trump clip. I'm open and excited to answer any questions.
    Attached Files
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Thanks for sharing!

Those are great gains! What type of filler did you use? Also do you have any nodules? How's the symmetry in your opinion?

Thanks!

Comment

I'm not sure on the filler but I'll find out as soon as I can and post. I don't have any nodules. As far as symmetry, my girth at the base WAS a little smaller than my mid shaft girth. This is only because I didn't follow instructions directly after the procedure. After the procedure you will be instructed to wrap your penis so that the pmma doesn't move around. I was so excited about my size that I just didn't wrap. I later wrapped after seeing the uneveness. Wrapping is a vital part of this procedure. It takes six to eight weeks for the pmma to settle. During that time you need to wrap your penis. It's almost like playing with playdoh. You are in control of shaping your penis. The pmma is injected and from there it's up to you to take control of your investment and ensure everything is in good shape. You can't take the doctors home with you so just like any other life changing experience, you have to work a little for it.

I going back for the lengthening surgery and after that a second round of pmma. And trust me, I wouldn't go back to visit if I didn't have max trust in the staff at SLE.
      I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Did you used a vaccum pump prior pama for maximum gain ??how much cc did they give you??can you please tell me what filler they used ...its look great the shape and everything.

Comment

The best one i seen

Comment

How is your comfidents and self-esteem tell us about that? Forgot to ask who was the doctor was it a female or male?

Comment

I recieved the max pmma procedure. 45cc's. They used Biosfera for the filler. The doctor was Dr. Alvarez.

Before I even knew about SLE or pmma, I had bought a water based pump called the penomet. When I finally got it, I had agreed to move in with my girlfriend (at the time) so I never got to use it. She was always under me and didn't want her to know I had it. A year later when we broke up I ran across it packing my things and said it was a good time to start using it and working on length and girth gains. I used it every now and then because it was fun but couldnt use as much as I wanted because I worked so much. That's when I crossed SLE and booked my procedure. I had seen a video that Dan created about how a guy was able to recieve max pmma because he had started a bathmate pumping routine before his procedure. The routine allowed him to stretch the skin of the penis to accommodate more pmma. After that I wanted to purchase a bathmate but used my penomet instead. 4 weeks before my procedure, I pumped for 15 minutes, twice a day and after each session I would put on a cock ring to keep my penis full and engorged with blood. I really feel that I change the dynamic of my procedure by using that routine. Also any chance I got, shower, changing clothes, or even going to the restroom, I would grab my skin just below my glands an pull straight down for 20 to 30 seconds. I had so much room for pmma to be injected. As you can see from my pics. I retained every bit of what was injected and it's been 4 months. My girth is still the same as it was when I was laying on the table after the procedure.

As far as my confidence......brother I don't even want to get in a relationship because of the way girls are reacting to my penis lol. I wasn't really small in girth to begin with but now I've been able to make a girl orgasm before even getting it in all the way. That, my friend, is the best feeling in the world. So yes, all of the insecurities and confidence issues deminished very quickly. I feel great, I walk around the house naked because it feels good having a heavier penis. I can finally stand infront of a mirror. Im happy that I'll actually be able to go swimming this summer and not get out of the pool pulling on my shorts, making sure nobodys staring to see how big I am. They can look all they want! If they ask, I'll let them see lol. I feel great brother. Great.

Comment

What is the best way to contact SLE... i must i admit i did try the other dr but was not happy with my result but that was before i knew about this site..did you have to massages the whole time?does SLE use dr alvarez or dr ricardo?

Comment

I got in contact with them from the number on the site. SLE uses Dr Alvarez and Dr. Ricardo. I didn't massage the whole time but I would suggest it be done. Just to keep the penis shaped and even. I had a couple times where the pmma migrated but was able to wrap to get it back in shape. This only happened because of inconsistent wrapping and not massaging. When I go for my round two, I will definitely wrap and massage everyday.

Why weren't you happy with your results?

Comment

I went to dr c the one from the other forum because i thought he was the Holy Grail ...i should had got it done with alvarez or ricardo ...i only got 15cc ..which only gave me gains of .3 or .4 on the front part of my peni not the whole area.. with this dr you have to do many trips cuz i hear he does not inject alot filler i dont have that kind of money.what is dr ricardo full name so i can search his experiences or dr alvarez name thank you

Comment

I'm not sure what Dr. Ricardos name is but Dr. Alvarez's first name is Patricia. I don't know how long ago you had a procedure done but if you are planning to go back, the doctors are much more experienced and knowledgeable of the procedure now. I think you would have, almost sure you would have, a greater result. Now they inject as much as your penis will allow them to. They don't hold back now because of their knowledge of the procedure.

Comment

On how many females did you test drive your new toy and are you serious when you said females orgasm faster now tell us a little more about that is exciting. My man

Comment

What hotel did you stay in and how much you spent a night was the hotel close to the clinic?

Comment

I stayed two nights at the Grand hotel. The hotel was about 5 minutes from the clinic. I was about $90 a night.

I've been with about 4 girls since I've been able to use it (after the 8 weeks). And I can't say it's gona be like this with every girl but everyone I've been with had multiple orgasms within the first 3 to 4 minutes. Having a thicker penis stretches out a girls vaginal walls making their nerve endings even easier to get to. That's why most women prefer girth over length. It fills them up and they orgasm faster. One of them had an orgasm so intense that she started rolling all over the bed. Brother it's an amazing feeling to see something like that. Handling business is what that's called.

Comment

Im happy for you my friend ,i am the same height as you My self-esteem is down started working out it making a little better all i need my second round to come out good and i've should be straight...hopefully having a thicker dick will gives me some confidence. Thanks for posting your experience do not disappear like everyone else.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X