Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grower vs Shower start with length surgery or injections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grower vs Shower start with length surgery or injections?

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! I wrote a couple posts about my size goals, as many of you know, I want to be as long and thick as possible from pe exercises, injections and even surgery. I'm trying to follow the best path possible and I've had many conversations with SLE counselors about pe (they've been very patient/never a sales pitch and resourceful for me). As I explained to them, I'm a grower not a shower. My penis retracts easily if not in use or if exposed to cold temps.

SLE recommends the length surgery be completed previous to pmma injections if chosen to be performed together, separated 72 hours --> lengthening first, followed by girth injections. If only choosing one or the other procedures, SLE favors pmma injections over surgical lengthening because the pmma adds some flaccid length and counters penis retraction also...which is, what is primarily gained from penis lengthening surgery. I'd like your feedback about what has been your experiences about the efficacy of pmma vs length surgery for length gains, specifically, if any of you guys we're growers and had stellar flaccid length gains with pmma injections as a stand alone, or for men that have had the length surgery/pmma injections dual procedures, are you showers now?

On a side note, SLE said guys can come back for lengthening surgery well after the pmma girth procedure, but many men are satisfied with their flaccid length and girth after the injections. Also, that the surgical length procedure is much more demanding on the patient compared to their non-surgical injections. Ordering the vac extender SLE suggested (for men getting pmma - pulls from glans only) and plan to give it a fair share of time over the next few months, hoping I can pull out some inner penis and counter my extreme retraction with a steady regimen before I invest the big bucks for the fat one!

Originally posted by miRPortal View Post
    Ordering the vac extender SLE suggested (for men getting pmma - pulls from glans only) and plan to give it a fair share of time over the next few months, hoping I can pull out some inner penis and counter my extreme retraction with a steady regimen before I invest the big bucks for the fat one!
    Grower here, I used the penimaster pro stretcher for several months and devoted at least 4 hours a day, 7 days on, and while I was using the stretcher there was a nice change to my flaccid length but after a few hours my dick shrinks back to normal length and sometimes worse retracted than before stretching. At our local golfing country club, there are lots of men in the changing room that seem to fluff themselves before taking off their towels because the majority seem to be showers opposed to growers. My dick soft is only 3 to 4 inches which is really embarrassing for me when I have to change in the locker room next to other men, but everyone acts like their not checking out the other guys packages and I don't think anyone would ever mention anything. Men are too macho! Glad for this place!

Comment

I'm a lucky one I guess I'm mostly a shower but occasionally my flaccid could use some growing if my dick gets too cold (talking meat-locker cold). I do attribute some of my success to natural pe. I think any length over 5 inches flaccid starts to look pretty impressive. 6 inches dick length soft is out there, but more rare.

Originally posted by Ahmed Azeem View Post
      Grower here, I used the penimaster pro stretcher for several months and devoted at least 4 hours a day, 7 days on, and while I was using the stretcher there was a nice change to my flaccid length but after a few hours my dick shrinks back to normal length and sometimes worse retracted than before stretching.
      Have you considered restarting up your stretching routine? The PeniMaster Pro is a great kit (wish they made the vacuum chamber translucent) but other than that, if there are gains to be made the PM Pro is one of the best vac extenders available.

If you retracted or turtled after a stretch session, you may be going at it too long or maybe applying too much tension.

I use to over train when I first started out in pe. I dialed back the intensity and the time I spent in the extender to less than 1 hour a session and surprise, surprise my dick would hang longer than when training for several hours. Now, if I miss a week or 2 training, I try to keep stretching sessions to less than 30 minutes, unless I have several days of conditioning under my belt to move back up to 1 hour sessions.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
      X