10 years results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years results

I pumped on and off for 10 years. Taking long breaks routinely some lasting years.
    You you need to take your time especially for at least an hour or two before increasing vacuum even moderately.
    When's the tissues are loose the warm-up time is it a lot quicker. The other thing I like to do is to wear a cock ring as long as possible until it gets uncomfortable
    In in total I gained about an inch in length and an inch and circumference. Then when I discovered pmma about a year ago I was looking pretty natural after 3 rounds of pmma.
    Here's a picture after pumping before I had any pmma done

My original length was about six and three-quarters inches and about 5 in around erect.
    Probably probably about 4 inches long and 4 inches around flaccid which was the worst part since I'm about 6 foot 7
    With pmma I gained an additional inch and a half and girth Plus now I'm so heavy I hang really long.
    My my erect girth now is 18.5 centimeters or about seven and a half inches around.

Comment

I am amazed at your pmma results matching your maxed out pump Patso! 10 years pene pumping is a lot more time spent than most routine journals I've read so far. So if you don't mind, I'd like to pick your brain a bit... What did you use for pumping equipment digital/manual/water pump? Did some pumps work better than others and provide a better "pump"? What would you recommend for a penis pump if you had to choose one? Any pump tips for someone starting out?
      Interested in male enhancement ever since I discovered what an increase in penis size can do for my self-esteem! Not sure if going the penis enlargement surgery route, or the PMMA non-surgical girth routine followed by phalloplasty lengthening.

Comment

I was not sure about the results. But when I see your success I am impressed. I will give a try for it. Thanks!

Comment

The type of tube doesn't matter. Start very slow. My sessions would often last 2-3 hours. Pump tends to disappear quickly unless you wear a cick ring. But make the ring not to strong/tight. Best to do before bed. When it gets uncomfortable, I take it off. Try to wear the cock ring back behind the balls.

Comment

The squeeze bulb hand pump is fine. If you use something strong, use a guage & take.your time. Take frequent breaks. It you get many tiny red petechial hemorages under the skin that darken it

Comment

Red spots occur if you use too much vacuum to soon

Comment

Thanks for the info Patsoriley

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                X