Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pumping

Is Penis Pumping Permanent?

I am under the impression penis pumping only brings small gains and those gains are not permanent.

Are there any ways to make pumping more permanent?

Penis Pumping is not Permanent

Originally posted by tinytim View Post
    Is Penis Pumping Permanent?

I am under the impression penis pumping only brings small gains and those gains are not permanent.

Are there any ways to make pumping more permanent?
    What's up tinytim! Penis pumping has not been permanent in my vast experience. Although gains from pumping will eventually diminish after use, pumping consistently over time will yield a very long lasting result from the pump session. These gains are not small gains, but huge pumped gains of several inches can be achieved. This doesn't happen overnight, when starting a pumping routine the gains from the pump may only last a few minutes, or you may not see any result once the pump pressure is removed. After time, this will change and you will see a definite increase in primarily girth, and a little extra length.

Old school pumping techniques included a cock ring to make the pump result last longer, and many pumps that are labeled for erectile dysfunction treatment must include a constriction ring for use on the penis base to maintain the pumped result. This may help maintain your pumping result initially if you need a jump start. Also using a heating pad and wrapping the cylinder will increase pumping results. Many of the newer pumps are made to pump with water, and heat can easily be applied with this method using hot water. Many air pumps can also be used as a water penis pump, and it really depends on the type of hand-pump you are using. MityVac hand pumps allow water to flow through, but some pumps may not handle water well after lots of use. Over all whatever penis pumping cylinder, or hand-pump you use, a consistent routine trumps all else for successful, long lasting gains from penis pumping.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
    X