Tried Bathmate Hercules by Hydromax and did not like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Bathmate Hercules by Hydromax and did not like it

I ordered the Bathmate Hercules by Hydromax 3 weeks ago and the pump came very quickly, arriving in under 5 days and was shipped to the Huntington Beach area. The Bathmate Hercules came in discreet packaging and there was nothing on the label to indicate that a hydropump, or any male enhancement device was the contents. I'm confident in their shipping, 2 weeks after receiving the Hercules, I ordered a different product and had it shipped to my office. On first inspection the Hercules is made with quality components and there was nothing cheap about the construction of the pump. I got the blue bathmate Hercules, but that has nothing to do with the bathmate's pumping functionality - but it is a lovely color!

First run with the bathmate I used the pump as directed in the bath. It had a decent seal and vacuum pull and using the hydromax with hot water was a plus in achieving the best pump. However, there is no way to measure the vacuum pressure, or to add slow, sustainable vacuum pressure. Vacuum is created by thrusting the penis forward in the pump and depressing the gators, or rubber seal that houses the opening of the cylinder. This motion ejects water at a semi-uncontrollable rate. I didn't find the vacuum pressure to be very strong and had to add vacuum pressure often as the pump was weak and seemed to lose pressure. I also tried the Hydromax hercules without water and was really disappointed. The pump suction was even less without water and was hard to get a vacuum seal even with a decent amount of lube at the base of my penis. The gators opening to the pump's cylinder is quite wide even for my 6 inch erect base girth. Admittedly, though I used the Hercules primarily while I was flaccid.

I chalked it off to inexperience with the bathmate hercules penis pump suction method, but I gave it a good old college try for a couple weeks. After the Hercules trials, I decided to try another Hydromax pump. I wasn't interested in the next model upgrade, the Hydromax X-series because it has similar vacuum features as the Bathmate Hercules model. The only difference is the X-series boasts up to 35% more vacuum power. Instead of the gator technology of the Hercules, the Bathmate X-series uses an upgraded bellows pump that creates more vacuum suction and is marketed as easier to use than the Hercules gators. I decided on the Xtreme Hydropump XX30 because it comes with a detachable hand-ball pump, and that was all the Hercules was missing; a way to add more vacuum and get decent suction. The Bathmate Hercules is made with excellent quality, and I was excited to try the upgraded bathmate with a hand pump. The XX30 arrived 4 days later and I've used the pump with water and without and the suction and pump I get with this bathmate is perfect.

I've pumped for over a decade now and have frequently used Vacutech, and L.A. pump cylinders. I've tried Joe Kaplan models, really nice contoured cylinders from Boston pump toys with manual pump methods and electric pumps. The Bathmate Hydromax XX30 is among the best penis pumps I've used and will definitely get most of my attention in the coming months. It's too bad the Bathmate Hercules wasn't modifiable to attach a hand pump like the Hydromax X-Treme versions because the bathmate is a really nice cylinder. Maybe your experience has been different than mine! I would absolutely recommend the Hydromax XX30 with the hand pump, but I will not be wasting any more time on the Bathmate Hercules.

@Surgery Life Enhancement, please add my Bathmate Hercules and XX30 review to your male enhancement review section. I had lengthening surgery several years ago and have been active with penis enlargement for over 10 years, and have tried a lot of pumping devices, natural methods, and stretchers.

Upgraded Bathmate Hydromax Xtreme XX30

Bathmate Hercules Review

Originally posted by Pump Pimp View Post
    I ordered the Bathmate Hercules by Hydromax 3 weeks ago and the pump came very quickly, arriving in under 5 days and was shipped to the Huntington Beach area.

First run with the bathmate I used the pump as directed in the bath. It had a decent seal and vacuum pull and using the hydromax with hot water was a plus in achieving the best pump. However, there is no way to measure the vacuum pressure, or to add slow, sustainable vacuum pressure. Vacuum is created by thrusting the penis forward in the pump and depressing the “gators,” or rubber seal that houses the opening of the cylinder. This motion ejects water at a semi-uncontrollable rate. I didn’t find the vacuum pressure to be very strong and had to add vacuum pressure often as the pump was weak and seemed to lose pressure. I also tried the Hydromax hercules without water and was really disappointed. The pump suction was even less without water and was hard to get a vacuum seal even with a decent amount of lube at the base of my penis. The gators opening to the pumps cylinder is quite wide even for my 6 inch erect base girth. Admittedly, though I used the Hercules primarily while I was flaccid. I chalked it off to inexperience with the bathmate hercules penis pump suction method, but I gave it a good old college try for a couple weeks. After the Hercules trials, I decided to try another Hydromax pump.
    Thanks Pimp for the Bathmate info mate! I've seen the Bathmate on a lot of forums and advertised all over the place. The popularity of the pump was enticing to me to take a chance on purchasing to say the least. I was considering the Hercules model because it is by far the least priced unit from Hydromax. You get what you pay for though, so I will be looking into the Xtreme bathmate pumps to supplement my jelqing routine for sure. The Hydromax X-Treme versions are priced up there with most of the higher end pumping complete kits, so is the Xtreme X30 worth it compared to a Vacutech, or LA pump from www.lapdist.com?

Comment

Question about the water pump?

Originally posted by Pump Pimp View Post
      I 've pumped for over a decade now and have frequently used Vacutech, and L.A. pump cylinders. I’ve tried Joe Kaplan models, really nice contoured cylinders from Boston pump toys with manual pump methods and electric pumps. The Bathmate Hydromax XX30 is among the best penis pumps I’ve used and will definitely get most of my attention in the coming months. It’s too bad the Bathmate Hercules wasn’t modifiable to attach a hand pump like the Hydromax X-Treme versions because the bathmate is a really nice cylinder. Maybe your experience has been different than mine… I would absolutely recommend the Hydromax XX30 with the hand pump, but I will not be wasting any more time on the Bathmate Hercules.
      Pump Pimp,

In your experiences does pumping with water give you less of a donut affect than pumping with just air? I'm trying to stretch as little foreskin, and ball skin as possible because I have ample. You're from the USA so you are probably circumcised, but do you know if there is a way to limit how much skin gets suctioned up into the tube? After years of pumping did you notice a big increase in extra skin?

Comment

Bathmate by Hydromax is worth it

Originally posted by Ronan View Post
        The Hydromax X-Treme versions are priced up there with most of the higher end pumping complete kits, so is the Xtreme X30 worth it compared to a Vacutech, or LA pump from LA pump from www.lapdist.com?
        Yes, but there are knock off versions of the bathmate out there, I've seen them in sex shops and online so be careful of the "deal" offered at a store, or website because it could be a fake and not work as good as a Hydromax should. There is only one official Hydromax company so make sure you only order from a official bathmate vendor like this site.The Hydromax Products are the real deal and they ship super fast.

Originally posted by APEShi† View Post
        In your experiences does pumping with water give you less of a donut affect than pumping with just air? I'm trying to stretch as little foreskin, and ball skin as possible because I have ample. You're from the USA so you are probably circumcised, but do you know if there is a way to limit how much skin gets suctioned up into the tube? After years of pumping did you notice a big increase in extra skin?
        I use to get a lot of fluid buildup when I first started pumping. If I over did it I would pull my dick out of the cylinder looking like a cork screw. After I conditioned for a few months, I had hardly any lymph fluid buildup. I pump at least a few times a week consistently. I've really enjoyed the Hydromax Xtreme version, but you may want to ask a less experienced pumper as I don't get a donut with water, or air. I think the more training your penis has with vacuum pressure is probably more important in limiting fluid buildup under the foreskin than pressure resistance from the water. If I took some time off, I'm sure the water would play a role in resisting fluid from passing through the penis tissue membranes into the interstitial spaces of the skin, and help fight the donut affect. Water pumping is very similar to the condom pumping theory where an outside resistance limits lymphatic fluid from pooling under the epidermis. So if your worried about stretching foreskin, and extra testes skin maybe double up with the bathmate's water technology and a condom for extra vacuum negative pressure resistance? They also make silicone and leather straps for your balls that are commonly used while pumping to limit the potential of ball sac skin being suctioned into the penis pump tube.

Comment

Interesting. We don't have sex shops in Utah but I get certain emails that have online shops offering this. I probably won't be trying this. Thanks

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X