Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Gained Permanent Size from Jelqing or other P.E. Exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Gained Permanent Size from Jelqing or other P.E. Exercises?

I've been jelqing and stretching over the last few months and have achieved a measurable gain in erection quality and an 1/8 inch in both length and girth. This might be attributed to the boost in erection quality, or from increased tunica albuginea expansion. Because of this incremental size gain, my interests in the possibilities of natural penis enlargement has been intrigued. I've only been doing P.E. for a couple of months and taking the "less is more approach" has been successful for me thus far. My gains might be just residual pump from my ongoing P.E. and I don't think I'm at the point where I could just stop and gains would stay.

So I'm reaching out to hear from all you veteran guys that have a good deal experience with natural penis enlargement like jelqing and stretching. Did you gain, is p.e. permanent, and what do you attribute your gains to? Multiple Choice.
    Gained permanent length from P.E. exercises
    38.46%
    Gained permanent girth from P.E. exercises
    61.54%
    Tried natural P.E. and did not gain any size
    0.00%
    Natural penis enlargement? Never heard of it.
    0.00%

Jelqing gains slow and steady

Originally posted by Patrón View Post
    I've been jelqing and stretching over the last few months and have achieved a measurable gain in erection quality and an 1/8 inch in both length and girth. This might be attributed to the boost in erection quality, or from increased tunica albuginea expansion. Because of this incremental size gain, my interests in the possibilities of natural penis enlargement has been intrigued. I've only been doing P.E. for a couple of months and taking the "less is more approach" has been successful for me thus far. My gains might be just residual pump from my ongoing P.E. and I don't think I'm at the point where I could just stop and gains would stay.

So I'm reaching out to hear from all you veteran guys that have a good deal experience with natural penis enlargement like jelqing and stretching. Did you gain, is p.e. permanent, and what do you attribute your gains to?
    My gains are in line with yours and I've already reached 25% of my size goals. I'm only looking to add a 1/2 inch in girth and a 1/2 inch in length which would be enough to be noticed during sex. I plan to jelq and stretch after I reach my goals, but I won't quit until they are realized. Gains are coming easy for me now, and my advice would be, do not over condition your unit.

Jelqing is a very strenuous exercise and could cause damage if not performed with care. Listen to your dick, if it is over worked and retracts, back off and take some rest days. Be aware of the internal pressures your milking grip is creating and pay close attention to your erection level during any expansion exercises like jelqing, or ULI squeezes. I try to train my dick more on the flaccid side to 40% erection level. I concentrate on the quality of jelq strokes doing each one slowly for several seconds.

I hold the jelqed expansion at the end of the stroke close to the glans until my other hand repeats the motion and articulates the jelq squeeze to the glans. Do quality jelqs, make each jelq count producing a visible shiny mushroom head with each slow rep. Interested to hear from anyone that has used a jelqing tool that increased jelq expansion efficiency, or helped you gain.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
    X