Got caught jelqing it to Mia Khalifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got caught jelqing it to Mia Khalifa

My girlfriend had her friend over and they were supposed to go pick up some dinner but ended up picking up some chips and Twinkies from the convenient store down the street. I thought I'd have at least 30-45 minutes to beef up my dick while my fairly new girlfriend wouldn't know what's coming. I was about to have one of the most embarrassing moments of my life! Long story short, I had miss Big Titties Mia Khalifa getting reamed up on my 70 inch, olive oil up on the coffee table for personal lubrication, a very shiny dick from the oils and about 400 jelqs in my lovely ladies are now my cohabitants. It really looked like I was masturbating, and my girlfriend wasn't impressed! We ate the awkward twinkies and the hard core scene on the flat screen was a popup, I thoroughly explained! The olive oil was for our dinner as I was sure they were bringing home a three-course meal with a salad!

Can't trust women to handle the majors! After her friend left she asked me if I needed to jerk off because she didn't please me enough! This coming from a girl who I've only had sex with like 5-6 times! I thought it was better, to be honest with her and maybe I could prove it to her! I told her I found these exercises that make my penis bigger and healthier. She was really skeptical so I told her about jelqing and how it works. The conflict ended in bed and she said those lovely words, "you do feel bigger." My life is changed forever, I believe in PE now and will make it a focal point in my life. I'm sure the rabbit hole of penis exercises is real deep so I'll stick to the basics. I look forward to learning all that I can and I might add the Size Doctor to my arsenal. Now for her friend, I could have probably been more smooth about the whole thing. For whatever reason talking about changing my penis and making it bigger seemed to be a really interesting concept to my girlfriend, maybe all women would be intrigued with their man jelqing? I fully intended to keep my PE secret and see if she noticed a difference over time, but I'm less embarrassed about making my penis bigger than being accused of impulsively masturbating between meals. I was surprised how interested my girlfriend was with this jelqing thing and she definitely didn't say I didn't need to PE!

Jelqing to Mia Khalifia Vids

Originally posted by Peters Dog View Post
    Long story short, I had miss Big Titties Mia Khalifa getting reamed up on my 70 inch, olive oil up on the coffee table for personal lubrication, a very shiny dick from the oils and about 400 jelqs in my lovely ladies are now my cohabitants. It really looked like I was masturbating, and my girlfriend wasn't impressed!

I told her I found these exercises that make my penis bigger and healthier. She was really skeptical so I told her about jelqing and how it works. The conflict ended in bed and she said those lovely words, “you do feel bigger.” My life is changed forever, I believe in PE now and will make it a focal point in my life. I’m sure the rabbit hole of penis exercises is real deep so I'll stick to the basics. I look forward to learning all that I can and I might add the Size Doctor to my arsenal.
    Mia Khalifa is one of my all time favorite adult stars! Was your lady hella jealous of Mia's huge tits? That's probably half the reason she was mad and the other half was embarrassment because of her friend! I mean come on dude! I wonder if Mia knows how many guys have jelqed to her vids?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
    X