Natural Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Supplements

I have been consistently taking natural supplements. My logic was to increase testosterone levels and aide in cellular division to enlarge my penis. Again, understanding that I am an avid pumper, (Penis and Testicles) for several years, I have taken supplements and tried different combinations. Each body is different in response; however, the following is contributing to my goal to reach my personal goal of 9" x 7". This is not an endorsement of any particular company or product, but with that said, here's a few items.

1) Human Growth Hormone spray, GenF20Plus (Oral)
    2) Nitric Oxcide (L-Arginine hydrochloride) used for cell division
    3) Collagen Tables with 18 amino acids
    4) Biotin (Hair Growth - Head and Body)
    5) Testosterone Thermogenic

The supplements have changed the composition of my body from a runner's body to a lot more muscle definition and body hair; this was also a positive result of the supplements. It has taken years of pumping to condition my penis to reach my current dimensions. The skin is very pliable and I believe will accommodate the PMMA injections in greater volume; hence the 7"+ circumference I desire would be very easy to obtain the additional 1/2". I am able to pump to this circumference, but not to a permanent basis. I believe the supplements have taken my improvements to a certain point, it is now necessary to "graduate" to PMMA and other alternative measures to reach my goal. Obtaining additional length has been very difficult with the jelquing techniques, pumping, stretching, etc. My body is not responding and a plateau has been reached; therefore, other measures will be necessary to reach that additional 1/2" length also. I am willing to share my progress photos, but in no way want to offend anyone.
    Yes, experimented with several
    66.67%
    No, never have taken supplements
    0.00%
    Not interested, waste of time
    0.00%
    Yes interested, but need to learn more
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Penis training pictures and synopsis

Can you share your results up to this point with some pictures? I'm interested to see what penis equipment you train with! If you can post some of the pictures of your progress and a synopsis of what has worked for you, and what was a waste of time for size gains?

I've been taking Extenze for a all around PE supplement. I also take evening primrose, CoQ-10, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine. The amino acids seem to help me stay on the lean side. The Extenze and L-Arginine have aided with erection quality and flaccid penis hang.

Thanks bro

Comment

Thanks for sharing great information!! These days lots of creams or lotions, devices, supplements are available for penis enlargement.But, I would recommend to go for enlargement supplements, are best options for bigger the penis size.As they are safe and natural.To Know briefly visit Penis Enlargement Reviews

Comment

I would like to recommend everyone who is tired of spending their worth full money somewhere else in search of better sexual experience. Just give a go to tengenix pills for proven results.

Comment

Has anyone heard of a device called "Magnum Rings" ? They claim to promote cell growth which leads to enlargement. Anyone tried these?

Comment

Originally posted by Workingonnine View Post
            1) Human Growth Hormone spray, GenF20Plus (Oral)
            2) Nitric Oxcide (L-Arginine hydrochloride) used for cell division
            3) Collagen Tables with 18 amino acids
            4) Biotin (Hair Growth - Head and Body)
            5) Testosterone Thermogenic
            OP, how would any of the supplements you mentioned have any effect directly on the penis? Like the oral growth hormone spray? Wouldn't that have an overall impact all over your body and not just the penis? Meaning, how can you be sure the supplement is reaching the penis to benefit growth specifically there? Would spraying the growth hormone on the head of the penis make it grow? The mouth and the head of the penis are both mucosal membranes wouldn't they absorb the spray similarly?

Originally posted by sfp777 View Post
            Has anyone heard of a device called "Magnum Rings" ? They claim to promote cell growth which leads to enlargement. Anyone tried these?
            Are you talking about the cock ring with the little weight attached to it? Or the Magnum Support Plus stainless steel single girth cage/cock ring? I've tried the support plus and got a good fit on the base and didn't have too much trouble slipping it off after use. If you haven't checked out the cock rings with the quarter or half pound (actually .625lb) weights you're missing out! Not really good for sexual performance because the weights get in the way, but the small round weights are detachable.

The small weights added to the cockring helps me get engorged faster and gives a pretty good little stretch after wearing it for a while. The cock rings with the weights can be bought on eBay from a couple different sellers and they're pretty cheap (under $25). Or you can add your own single weights to the Magnum ring.

Regular Magnum Ring - Support Plus not with weights...

Magnum Ring Single Steel Girth Cage (Cock Ring)

10oz Round/Compact Weight - Works with most penis/cock rings...
            10oz Penis Weights

Comment

Workingonnine could you share your progress photos for us?
              I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

That's interesting. Wish you all the best. Not sure how is your progress right now. But if you share few pictures in your progress would be nice. Anyways, penis size is a big matter for everyone. And everyone wants to increase it. There have some possible ways to do that nowadays without doing any surgery or something like that. Yeah, I am talking about the natural process. The process "Licorice Root Extract' worked well for me. This method obviously natural and have some great impact enlarging penis size without hampering. You might get some more details here: http://potencyup.com/licorice-root-e...-side-effects/

Comment

Nice update. Thank you Ashyley33.

Comment

Ashyley33 there is plenty of pictures of progress on here including mine. If you are trying other supplements, then what are you looking for on this site?
                    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                    X