No announcement yet.

Ideal penis Size? Womens' desired dildo length and girth penis size comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal penis Size? Womens' desired dildo length and girth penis size comparisons

What's an ideal penis size? Do women prefer more penis length, or girth? Are women completely honest with their lovers; if women truly desired a fatter penis, or a longer penis would they tell you? The majority of us have probably heard, "your 6 inch penis is perfect." But... some girls are more candid than others. I've even met girls that used my penis as a source of direct, and indirect penis size blows, this did have an effect on my confidence and definitely played into my insecurities.

Let's fast forward to now. I'm with a great girl, she's very honest and open to most all my desires and impulses. We have a great sex life, and once in a while even having up to 5-6 sex sessions a day. She's about a decade younger than me and has LOTS of sexual energy. Over the past two years we've experimented a lot in the bedroom, and as time goes on, we are learning more and more about each other sexually.

O.K. it hasn't been all perfect. When we first met she was a waitress, and I was a lead chef at a local upscale restaurant. At the time, I was recently divorced and had been having a great ole' time playing the single life. Let's rewind just for a moment. In 2008 I had phalloplasty lengthening followed by dermal graft penis widening in 2010. My penis is literally six inches not bone pressed by six inches erect. So... My penis is slightly above average length and pretty sweet in the girth department. All girls feel pretty tight, but I don't bottom out.

My current girlfriend wasn't the first girl I hit at that restaurant. I actually threw it into a really slutty girl (with HUGE tits) that had a reputation of going a little further for her patrons, for the right price. I hit that shit for free though. The next night at work she told everyone, "I had like a ten inch dick!" After that, I was really popular. Obviously the pro wasn't relationship material, so I tied down with the sweet, young and innocent one.

A few weeks into our relationship, I felt very confident with this girl. One day, I was reading a cosmopolitan article at work during a break and it had something to do with penis size and a sexual pleasure. I boasted to my girlfriend, "all girls I'm with are tight;" cackle and grin. Now I've been with about 15 girls, 9 after my divorce. I even made a 23 y/o cumm for the first time and she was with like 14 other guys before me. And then... it came out. The first time I casually bring up penis size I get blown away. My girlfriend has only been with six guys, counting me. She was in her first year of college a few years before we met, and lost her virginity to a guy that she blurted out, "was not normal, he was huge." I never asked her exactly what his dick looked like, or the size, but she did tell me, on her own, "he was very, very long, and not thick at all." Cool, at least I had him beat in some regards. But... still an ego blow that some dude pushed his dick up in my girl 3-4 inches deeper than me. She went on to say, "it didn't feel good, it was very uncomfortable and he was just awkward." He never brought her to orgasm. But... they only had sex like 4 times, so maybe he just didn't get his dick dialed in to her sweet spots yet.

Ahhh... the ego. I didn't expect that from such a young girl, with such little sexual experience. I swallowed my pride, and continued on with this girl. Hard pill to swallow though. She does indicate through sexual response that she like to be fucked deep, and sometimes I can hit the end and she cumms shaking in seconds. But.. only once in a great while. She loves it.

Sex is the best I've ever had. I make her come 99.9% of the time vaginally and clitorally. I'm going to get some PMMA/Macrolane in the future and will be training length with PGE1/Extender routine. My goal is 7.5 Inches erect length and .5 more inches in girth which would bring me to 6.5 inches erect girth. My penis is just a portion of my plans, I am actively working out and running to keep in shape. My metabolism is slower than my younger girlfriend's and it really pays off in all of life aspects to work out and stay lean. I have noticed a dramatic increase in her sexual desire for me as I slowly whip myself into the ripped young man I use to be. Being in overall good shape also helps tremendously with sexual stamina and performance.

Now back to the subject of the ideal penis size. Over the past couple years I've used some sex toys for foreplay, and general pleasure of my girl from time to time. She's tried a Doc Johnson 9 inch (advertised as 10 inch) classic vibrating dong, I've fucked her with a 3 inch penis extension that also adds about a half inch of penis girth. And her favorite a OHM Mint Lotus Flutter vibrator. The Doc Johnson 7 function, 10 inch dong actually broke after a couple uses, so now we just use it as a dildo/dong without vibration.

As far as dildo size, vaginal insertion depth, dildo girth, and her sexual pleasure response, the OHM vibrator wins for pleasure, simply due to the quality vibes it sends out. The dildo housing is also excellent quality.

Her vaginal depth can insert 7.5 inches of the 9+ inch Doc Johnson dong. Not sure if she could take more if the dong was a bit thinner, it's about 2 inches wide and may tent the vagina a bit. She's tried it in most traditional positions and arousal levels.

I modified the 3 inch Cyberskin Penis extension by hollowing out some of the inside of the realistic glans. The Cyberskin Penis extension now adds 2 inches, instead of 3 inches of penis length with the modifications. It's much easier to control/stabilize the cyberskin if you make room for your penis glans closer to the factory cyberskin penis glans. Otherwise, she may pull the bulbous cyberskin head away from your penis glans. And... She can take it all. More than the Johnson dong, even though, with the cyberkin on my dick, I'm way fatter than the Doc Johnson dong. She can take about .5 - 3/4 inches more when I'm wearing the cyberskin than fucking the dong. Probably because I can slide it into her vagina more naturally and pass her cervix with cock positioning.

Her favorite toy is the OHM Lotus. The vibrator only allows 4-5 inches of insertable length, can be curved up so it hits the G-Spot, and has 10 levels of powerful vibrations. The OHM has a soft satin coating and a clitoral fluttering stimulator.

So far... She can take 8 inches of penis length and really enjoy it & She can take up to 7 inches of thickness with lots of foreplay. She cumms really hard when her vagina is maxed out from penis girth, and loves to be teased and fucked gently with 8 inches of hard length. Check out my pictures below with caliper dildo width measurements of some of the sex toys We've experimented with. I'd like to hear anyone's opinions and experiences with size and vaginal capabilities.

Doc Johnson 10 inch Dong: Caliper Size Width

CyberSkin 3 inch Penis Extension: Caliper Size Width

Cheers,
    SkyWalker

Penis Enlargement and Penis Size

Thank you for that informative post SkyWalker! I'm a penis enlargement enthusiast and can vouch first hand that there is a 100% correlation to penis size and a women's pleasure. I've had penis enlargement surgery, experimented with penis weights, penis extenders, penis pumps, penis enlargement pills (my perception of penis enlargement pills has changed in my later years... They should be called penis blood flow enhancement pills), and recently this past year, I've incorporated PGE1 and chem pe.

Over the years, I've presented a few different girls a plethora of differing penis sizes on a weekly basis. Currently When I add a little extra in the length department I can make my partner orgasm in different positions that didn't produce a vaginal orgasm previously. There's something there obviously.

Respect,
    ~Enhanced ONE

Comment

5.1 inches counts like average, 6 is perfect.

Comment

Have to add one more - guys often measure size using pumps like BathMate, it's not your true size. If you use some kind of pumps to increase the size, wait for 2 hours since your last pumping.

Comment

get bigger your penis

I've been using the bathmate for about 3 months, I gained a ¼ inch in girth, which is absolutely amazing! I gained a ¼ inch in length as well. I can't say I've heard a bad review on this, everybody is seeing fantastic results If you use the bathmate properly, on a regular schedule, and don't go overboard, you will see fantastic results.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
          X