I’ve been trying to improve the way I prepare for online exams because leaving everything until the last few days usually makes the whole process harder.
What seems to help most is breaking the material into smaller topics, reviewing a little each day, and testing myself instead of just rereading notes. I also try to identify weak areas early so I can spend more time on them before the exam date gets too close.
While looking at different study approaches, I came across some information about online exam help and it reminded me how important it is to understand the exam format as well as the subject itself.
For those who regularly take online exams, what works better for you: a fixed study schedule over several days, or shorter intensive revision sessions closer to the exam?
What seems to help most is breaking the material into smaller topics, reviewing a little each day, and testing myself instead of just rereading notes. I also try to identify weak areas early so I can spend more time on them before the exam date gets too close.
While looking at different study approaches, I came across some information about online exam help and it reminded me how important it is to understand the exam format as well as the subject itself.
For those who regularly take online exams, what works better for you: a fixed study schedule over several days, or shorter intensive revision sessions closer to the exam?
