Exercises for penis length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises for penis length

What exercises have you guys tried for penis length? What were your results?
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

For me, I didn't do anything. But interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cuban Cigar View Post
      I don't know exactly what to do in order to enlarge penis size. Can someone describe about this? Anyways if I try for it is there any side effects?

Comment

Are you looking for length or girth?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

I thought for a long time whether my size was normal, and then I found the APP, which calculates the size very accurately based on size and nationality. I can only recommend. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...isyourpenisbig

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cuban Cigar View Post
            Cuban Cigar,
            There are a variety of different exercises clients implement into their PE (penis enlargement) routines. There is the Fulcrum Exercise, Bundle Exercise, Hand Jelq's, etc,. The Bundle is more of an advanced exercise but I've found it to be very beneficial as it works the Tunica areas that are hard to reach. I'll try to load a couple pictures.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
            X