Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Male Hanger

Greetings people

My name is Ben and I have a great product for Male Enhancement to introduce to you all.
    Here is my story:

I began making my own penis larger on a very inconsistent schedule in 1999. I never did it out of a “need”, or insecurity. I was just curious to see if I could do it. Over the years, I have added two inches in permanent length and about one inch in permanent girth to my penis. I have helped other men enlarge their penises as well with advice and one on one coaching. In 2012, I began making my own penis weight hanger device which I ended up naming “Malehanger”. I enjoy seeing other men benefit from my experience and knowledge.

I love male enhancement, or "penis enlargement" as it is often called. I believe male enhancement is a better term, however. When you engage in these practices, you are not only attempting to increase your penis size, but you also end up improving your sexual function and stamina as well. Several of my customers who suffer from erectile dysfunction, have been able to reduce the dosages of their medications thanks to the improved blood flow my devices help provide. I believe all men should be able to pursue male enhancement and without spending a whole lot of money. This is the main reason why I price my devices so affordably.
    Thank you for visiting and I hope I can help you as well!
    Malehanger is a penis hanger device. It causes permanent penis enlargement through medically proven tissue traction, or stretching. The medical field uses this same principle to make arms and legs several inches longer. The body modification community uses this principle to stretch earlobes and lips to incredible sizes.

Designed with over 15 years of experience and know how. No matter if you want 1 inch of length, or several inches, Malehanger can get you the size you want. All it takes is time and commitment to the Malehanger program which is outlined on the Support Forum.

If you need any piece of advice and all, do not hesitate to contact me or post here. You can buy the Male Hanger at the website.

Cheers,
    Ben

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvOT9Ocl-ng[/ame]

MaleHanger vs. BiB Hanger vs. PeniMaster Pro

Originally posted by Ben Clark View Post
    Malehanger is a penis hanger device. It causes permanent penis enlargement through medically proven tissue traction, or stretching. Designed with over 15 years of experience and know how. No matter if you want 1 inch of length, or several inches, Malehanger can get you the size you want. All it takes is time and commitment to the Malehanger program.

If you need any piece of advice and all, do not hesitate to contact me or post here.
    Hi Ben, I have a couple questions for you. I don't have much length to speak of, and have what is considered a micro-penis, but I'm working on it! I've looked into a similar hanging device the bib hanger, but from what I've read about that hanger it's dimensions are probably too big for my penis shaft. I've been jelqing for a few weeks now and can stretch my shaft almost a half inch longer, but that still only brings my flaccid stretch to 3.5 inches maybe 3.6. Will the MaleHanger fit my shaft?

I was also looking into the PeniMaster Pro, way, way more expenisve than your male hanger device. In your 15 years experience what is the most beneficial aspects about hanging weights and getting a bigger penis? The Bib hanger uses a vice, or constriction to create the grip. Does this cut off circulation to the penis, or does the MaleHanger allow for blood to circulate while hanging weight? The PeniMaster Pro extender uses vacuum, and penis expansion to create the grip. A vacuum grip allows for blood flow during stretching and in your opinion is this benefiial to penis training?

THX
    MAX

Comment

- I have had sexual side effect with male enhancement pills. Then I tried TenGenix, this drug will do wonders for sex sides, but it may work too well as some men suffer from low sex drive. TenGenix could be a newcomer in the industry, everything about it suggests that its competitors would have to step up their game if they want to stop this one. Consuming Tengenix before and after sleep could be a choice of individual but the benefits’ can be achieved either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxer View Post
        Hi Ben, I have a couple questions for you. I don't have much length to speak of, and have what is considered a micro-penis, but I'm working on it! I've looked into a similar hanging device the bib hanger, but from what I've read about that hanger it's dimensions are probably too big for my penis shaft. I've been jelqing for a few weeks now and can stretch my shaft almost a half inch longer, but that still only brings my flaccid stretch to 3.5 inches maybe 3.6. Will the MaleHanger fit my shaft?

I was also looking into the PeniMaster Pro, way, way more expenisve than your male hanger device. In your 15 years experience what is the most beneficial aspects about hanging weights and getting a bigger penis? The Bib hanger uses a vice, or constriction to create the grip. Does this cut off circulation to the penis, or does the MaleHanger allow for blood to circulate while hanging weight? The PeniMaster Pro extender uses vacuum, and penis expansion to create the grip. A vacuum grip allows for blood flow during stretching and in your opinion is this benefiial to penis training?

THX
        MAX
        Ask Dan Salas what he thinks about the LG Hanger!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
        X