Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New forum, temporary penile dermal filler injections. SLE wants to hear from you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum, temporary penile dermal filler injections. SLE wants to hear from you!

Currently, SLE does not offer an absorbable filler option for penile girth. However, several dermal fillers such as Juvéderm® and Ellansé® are used widely in the penile plastic surgery industry to provide temporary penile girth that lasts anywhere from 1 to 2 years depending on the products application and volumes chosen.

We provide this forum for all the men out there that have personal experience with hyaluronic acid/absorbable dermal filler injections. We also invite all penile enhancement clinics and providers to share their techniques and products with the community.

Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Hello I've been looking into non permanent dermal fillers and came across a Dr. Rowe he uses Juvederm and I was very impressed with seeing the results before and after. My main concern was how long does it last? I hope I'm not bothering you with this question cause I see your medical facility only does pmma dermal fillers.

I've never had a penile procedure done before and just nervous about it but I'm sure I need to get it done to feel a lot better about my self.

Comment

Dr. Norman Rowe seems legit. He Definitely comes up when I've searched pe injections. He calls himself "Dr. Penis" and says his hyaluronic acid injection can be performed in as little as 10 minutes. Doctor Rowe's site claims the Juvederm is a mixture and stimulates natural collagen growth from microspheres contained in the filler. Is this true? What kind of microspheres? A protein or synthetic polymer?

PMMA is permanent due to the synthetic polymer microsphere components and I'm assuming the Juvederm microspheres Dr. Rowe is referring to is a biologic or protein-based molecule because hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the human body. Never had it done personally, but looks to be noninvasive. How long does it last? I have no idea.

Comment

Associates in Plastic Surgery in Staten Island does the fillers too. Confusing because there are so many injectables available and on their website they list Juvederm®, Bellatero®, Restylane®, Voluma®, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, and even Silicone, Fat, and PRP injections for enlargement. Anyone know a good comparison of all the different fillers specifically used to enlarge the penis?

Comment

So I wanted to give everyone a heads up so I called DR. Norman Rowes office to find out more details and was gonna schedule a consultation but then was told it's not allowed to do it over the phone I had to come in and be in person for a consultation. I went on to say well sir I live far away and would have to fly there and what if I didn't want or like his method. Then the guy said well he can't talk to someone over the phone cause how would he know it's you I felt insulted and he will not get my business at all. So if anyone has any idea why a doctor wouldn't do a consultation over the phone please put you input. I just want a bigger thicker penis please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strong dong View Post
            So I wanted to give everyone a heads up so I called DR. Norman Rowes office to find out more details and was gonna schedule a consultation but then was told it's not allowed to do it over the phone I had to come in and be in person for a consultation. I went on to say well sir I live far away and would have to fly there and what if I didn't want or like his method.
            Have you seen this video? Dr. Rowe does his hyaluronic acid injections with juvederm explaining his method as he's going along. Not sure what more you could learn over the phone. Does anyone know how much filler he uses for an average augmentation?

~fsociety

Comment

Thank you for the reply #MrRobot and the video as well maybe someone can answer this for me I saw a Dr. Loria online is his platinum package he does is that a dermal filler I've tried to search more about it but doesn't look like the information is public what is the material he uses.

Comment

So I wanted to give everyone a heads up so I called DR. Norman Rowes office to find out more details and was gonna schedule a consultation but then was told it's not allowed to do it over the phone I had to come in and be in person for a consultation. I went on to say well sir I live far away and would have to fly there and what if I didn't want or like his method. Then the guy said well he can't talk to someone over the phone cause how would he know it's you I felt insulted and he will not get my business at all. So if anyone has any idea why a doctor wouldn't do a consultation over the phone please put you input. I just want a bigger thicker penis please help me.
                Getting a Doctor on the phone isn't easy- they're busy and they have staff to assist you. Did they ask for pictures or anything? I just went to his site and although he seems legit- he offers so much - so many different types of procedures. how can he claim to be an expert in any of them? I want a guy whos specialized.

Comment

I saw a Dr. Loria online is his platinum package he does is that a dermal filler I've tried to search more about it but doesn't look like the information is public what is the material he uses.
                  Loria Medical uses a unique filler that activates collagen penis growth. His platinum site says the platinum procedure stands for penile enlargement using a collagen layering activation filler technique involving new and Unique Materials.

So Loria's filler is his own blend made out of a permanent and unique substance.

Comment

pee-wee my question is what is it that he uses is it PMMA hyaluronic acid I've tried to research what it is and can't find out what it is. I just want to know what's going in my penis if I chooses to go that route with him.

Comment

Originally posted by pee-wee View Post
                      Loria Medical uses a unique filler that activates collagen penis growth. His platinum site says the platinum procedure stands for penile enlargement using a collagen layering activation filler technique involving new and Unique Materials.

So Loria's filler is his own blend made out of a permanent and unique substance.
                      pee-wee my question is what is it that he uses is it PMMA hyaluronic acid I've tried to research what it is and can't find out what it is. I just want to know what's going in my penis if I chooses to go that route with him.
                      The Platinum Injection is Silikon 1000

Comment

He's right you know

Comment

I’m a going for my first injection of the dermal filler Radiesse. Anybody have any experience with this filler or any others? Good results to share or pics of before or after? What should I expect? Any input would be great! Thanks, Bill

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                          X