Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glans augmentation with hyaluronic acid dermal filler after PMMA shaft girth injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans augmentation with hyaluronic acid dermal filler after PMMA shaft girth injection

SLE details our non-surgical glans enhancement procedure following PMMA shaft girth enlargement. Glans augmentation is accomplished with 5cc to 7cc of injectable crosslinked hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a temporary dermal filler that lasts about 12 to 18 months. The dermal filler increases the corona or the ridge flare of the base of the glans penis.

Why aren't permanent fillers injected for glanular enhancement?

Permanent fillers such as PMMA, or even micro-droplet injectable silicon products such as Silikon 1000, should never be placed in the glans because the anatomical structure of the glans completely differs from the penile shaft. The internal glans anatomy is composed of sponge-like tissue, permanent fillers such as PMMA adds girth by the body's response to the filler which in turn grows new collagenous tissue. New tissue growth within the glans penis would certainly block blood flow within the intricate spongy matrix of the internal glans.

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Definitely will help aesthetically providing a more balanced appearance to go with the girth enhancement! Great video SLE thanks!!!

Comment

Looks good sle! I did not know that about the glans. Guy looks perfectly comfortable and the results look symmetrical and amazing girth add!

Comment

Hi SLE, on average how long does this last? and what type of cost is associated with maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by JJA2018 View Post
          Hi SLE, on average how long does this last? and what type of cost is associated with maintenance?
          JJA2018, our crosslinked hyaluronic acid injected in the glans lasts approximately 12 to 18 months. Glanular augmentation costs $3,500.00 as an independent procedure or $3,000.00 when performed with other procedures such as shaft girth enhancement or penile lengthening.

Maintenance, really comes down to a preference matter and if men have budget for the temporary procedure. We are not huge fans of temporary enlargement fillers just for the fact that it doesn't last a lifetime, however, H.A. glanular enhancement is the only injectable capable of safely increasing glans size.

Surgery LIFE Enhancement · Phallocare Male Enhancement As Seen In 👉  BBC documentary, My Penis and Everyone Else's, featuring Phallocare (SLE) in 2007.        SLE As Seen In LG Hanger.

Comment

SLE, Thank you for the info

Comment

Hello guys I joined this forum to get some information about H A penis injection. Actually I'm thinking about injection by myslelf, do anybody of you did this before?? How painy is that? What is best suppplier to get HA??

Comment

Originally posted by Welder1990 View Post
                Hello guys I joined this forum to get some information about H A penis injection. Actually I'm thinking about injection by myslelf, do anybody of you did this before?? How painy is that? What is best suppplier to get HA??
                Welder1990, welcome to SLE forums. Self-injection may be very dangerous and cause a host of negative outcomes you may not be ready to deal with, such as, infection, product migration, and even embolism if improperly injected into a vein or artery, as the penis is a very vascular organ. A specialized cannula (costing thousands of dollars) is required to safely and properly administer fillers into the penis−Injections should only be administered in a sterile field setting such as a surgery center, or operating room. Painful? SLE patients are placed under light-general anesthesia; the anesthesia makes the injections procedure virtually pain-free, lasting for several hours after the procedure is complete.

Please refrain from any discussions that may harm our members (pun intended). Penis injection techniques for enlargement is a medical procedure and injections should only be performed by a qualified and certified professional. There are several other methods of penis enlargement available to you at home such as pumping, natural enlargement exercises, and hanging.

Comment

SLE thanks for answer. I know it may be dangerous but I watched couple videos about penis injections for me it looks easy. I know it may just looks but I think I'm able to do do that, just need some advice who have done this before.Other methods may not works and will take lot of time/money.

Comment

I don't know how to edit post, so I'm asking again, is there anybody who have done H A injection by self??

Comment

Originally posted by Welder1990 View Post
                      I don't know how to edit post, so I'm asking again, is there anybody who have done H A injection by self??
                      Welder1990, I take it English isn't your first language.

Comment

miRPortal, You are right, it is my second language. But hopefully you understand what I mean.
                        SLE- cause I can't afford to get injection by qualified person, I decided to give injection by myself. I used HA filler and injected into shaft just under skin. Used some anesthesia liqid and it wasn't really painy.

Comment

I have had the Juvederm Glans injection twice and each time it lasted for about 2.5 years. At the 2.5 year mark it starts to disappear but the only problem is it disappears little by little so you begin to form vertical striations in the head which give it a bizarre look. I'm currently looking for a doctor near the L.A. area that can help rectify this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blunt Caliber View Post
                            Definitely will help aesthetically providing a more balanced appearance to go with the girth enhancement! Great video SLE thanks!!!
                            Yes, but you lose feeling. It's not worth it

Comment

Botulinum & Dermal Fillers and other beauty products are available for sale at very affordable prices. Contact us for more information.
                              https://aesthetichealthltd.com/

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                              X