Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple pmma questions following up from our phone call

hello JJ/SLE,

It was great talking w/ you yesterday & thanks for taking the time. I do have another question from our talk - you mentioned that after the girth procedure is done, guys experience a length increase due to the additional weight/growth in girth.

1) Is this length increase (whatever it may be) permanent?
    2) After the girth procedure, will there be any "shrinkage" (as previously experienced - for example - when exercising in the gym or stepping out of the shower - as I mentioned yesterday)?

thanks Sle,

TJ

Forgot to ask... Regarding possible retraction, my understanding is that when using grafts (i.e. - Belladerm) for girth enhancement, there is no issue with retraction. Would you then say this is one of the big difference between PMMA & graft surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Hooker View Post
      1) Is this length increase (whatever it may be) permanent?
      2) After the girth procedure, will there be any "shrinkage" (as previously experienced - for example - when exercising in the gym or stepping out of the shower - as I mentioned yesterday)?
      The length increase in the flaccid state is due to the now denser tissue, and it is permanent. Many patients perform this procedure for this reason, and have reported length gains from 1 to 1 1/2 inches. The penis will still be able to retract, and under certain conditions you may experience more retraction than other times. However, there is still a significant improvement once the implant material has fully grown.

Originally posted by TJ Hooker View Post
      Forgot to ask... Regarding possible retraction, my understanding is that when using grafts (i.e. - Belladerm) for girth enhancement, there is no issue with retraction. Would you then say this is one of the big difference between PMMA & graft surgery?
      In my experience men can still experience normal/everyday fluctuations in flaccid penis size even after surgically grafted tissue is implanted. Either way, the added weight within the penis shaft from the implants helps the penis stay extended. Grafting or injecting the implant material whilst the penis is in the erect penis state, opposed to the flaccid state, also gives aid to maintaining penis extension. To directly target issues with flaccid hang, the lengthening penoplasty addresses many of the issues contributing to penis shrinkage/retraction/turtling.

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
      X