Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 day post round 3

Not really noticed any change since day 5
    ​​​​​looks perfect to me. No lumps , or nodules.

the first 2 rounds I didn't use any wraps. So I was gradually bigger towards the end, & smaller original sized at the base, from gravity.
    After requesting more pmma at the base for round 3, less to none at the end/tip, Dr Alavarez did a perfect job.
    The new change for round 3 was putting a single stitch at the insertion point, so more product could be added, without leakage.

Flaccid today between 16 & 17cm at the base,, 16.5 to 17.5 in the center. , 15 to 16cm behind the head. Being cramped & cool in my pants all day, vs when I wake up in the morning.
    the day after round 3, I was 17.5 FG.

For years, (15) I pumped. In the flaccid state, then wore cock rings all day after. Many hours invested. the added weight really pulling more, as you can see. The new skin & size via pmma is heavier than before, after 3 rounds.
    3 rounds is not for everyone. 7.5"/18.5cm is huge (erect girth). But I couldn't be happier.
    round 3, was 60cc of Evelo. I believe the first 2 rounds we're 35 & 40cc.

Pats, thank you for the share brother. If you get a chance would you mind sharing an erect picture? Your dick looks massive in the flaccid! Does it grow bigger when you're hard? Would you change anything about the pmma volumes/aftercare you chose for each round?

Comment

Patso,

Read your very thoughtful review on RealSelf, thank you for the kind words! I am very happy for you and I'm glad SLE could help you reach all of your goals! Looking forward to the collagen growth you get over the next couple months! https://www.realself.com/review/tiju...th-enhancement

Comment

Round 3 65cc Dec 8, 2017
        today April 8, 2018
        FL 7.5"
        FG behind glans 6.4"
        Middle 6.7"
        Base 6"

EG 18.5 (7.3") middle
        EL 7.5"

More pics on Realself.com

Comment

Patsoriley Great results man! I checked out your review on realself. I haven't been back for my second round yet but plan to go by the end of this year. I'm 6.7 in. Thick right now but want to get above 7in. I'll have the lengthening procedure and then round 2 pmma. Good hearing from you again man
          I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

That thing is a monster! any complaints about the thick girth?

Comment

The mind is a funny thing. It can always find something more it wants. In my eyes, I don't think I'm that big, until I see a picture, & not even then many times. But I am very happy either way, I'm much bigger than I was.. No complaints, to answer your question, about my thickness. GF very much approves, but I get alot of OMG's, going in.
              I went to a nudist resort, (was not why I did this, it's not vanity), & gets alot of humorous conversation.
              i posted an erect picture on Realself. Also pics after each round.

https://www.realself.com/review/tiju...th-enhancement

Comment

Patsoriley that thing is huge! I'm ready to get my next two done. What's your erect length?
                I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Patsoriley holy sh** dude. How big were you before your enlargement?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                  X