What is your PMMA penis like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your PMMA penis like?

Guys that have had the PMMA thickening, what does your final product feel like? Does the PMMA feel soft when you have an erection? Does PMMA make your flaccid penis feel stiff? Do you notice any change in the way your penis feels to the touch, or can you feel the PMMA in your penis when you touch it?

Anyone have a girl notice something off with your penis after PMMA?

earl have you had the procedure yet?
    I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cuban Cigar View Post
      earl have you had the procedure yet?
      Not yet my man. I'm comparing pmma with other methods and saving some money up.

Comment

earl what things have you compared to PMMA? Which procedure are you leaning towards the most?
        I have had incredible results with SLE. If you have any questions and would like to speak with me over the phone, contact SLE and tell them you want to speak to Big Cuban Cigar. I've been where you are. Let me help you improve your condfidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Cuban Cigar View Post
          earl what things have you compared to PMMA? Which procedure are you leaning towards the most?
          Leaning toward injections mostly because there seems to be less risks involved and from any negative experiences about pmma penises I've read about they don't come close to some of the horror stories and negative experiences that some guys have reported with the surgeries and implants.

Comment

earl yea that's what made me choose the procedure with surgery life enhancement. It seemed more safe than the other things I was reading I'm ready for my lengthening procedure now. When do you plan to schedule your procedure?

Comment

I have heard about this penis enlargement through surgery. But yet I am not confirmed what to do. What about you?

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
              X