My PMMA Experience with SLE (Graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PMMA Experience with SLE (Graphic)

I thought I would come out strong for my first post! All in all, very satisfied with Dan, Drs, and the staff over at SLE. It's been almost 6 weeks since I had PMMA, and my penis looks and feels amazing. I look forward to contributing to this forum and a great big (in my pants) THANK YOU SLE!

Future - Welcome to SLE ♂ Enahncement

Welcome to the SLE ♂ Enahncement forum! Awesome first post bro. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that video?

Comment

Originally posted by Enhanced ONE View Post
      Welcome to the SLE ♂ Enahncement forum! Awesome first post bro. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get that video?
      Thanks Enhanced ONE! I asked Dan Salas to film my PMMA procedure because I was knocked out with anesthesia and wanted to see what was up when I awoke. I was really nervous to go through with it and a blackout was the best solution for me. If I opt for a second PMMA round I will probably just go with the local anesthetic.

Comment

Did they charge you more for general anesthesia opposed to local? When I had PMMA done 2 years ago, Dr. C just used local. I didn't feel a thing, but I did look down a couple times and the entire PMMA procedure seemed surreal. I just figured it was new penis size euphoria.

Comment

Naw ArtDawg, had it worked out before I went down to TJ. I don't think it was a big deal for the doctor/clinic, the Torres surgery center is very modern and well equipped.

Comment

Awesome posting. How many additional procedures do you intend to pursue? Is there a certain girth you're trying to achieve? Is is possible to fill several tubes of PPMA during one session? Is it necessary to massage/manipulate the injected areas to evenly distribute for a more natural look? Would it be possible to inject into the head of the penis to create that so desired mushroom head? I'm a pumper, I am curious what the injection results would be in a pumped stage, better adherence? Lumpiness? Please post a current picture of your flaccid penis to show us what results we could expect. Thanks so much for sharing....this will educate us all on achieving larger members....

Comment

working on 9? Damn son!

Originally posted by Workingonnine View Post
              Awesome posting. How many additional procedures do you intend to pursue? Is there a certain girth you're trying to achieve? Is is possible to fill several tubes of PPMA during one session? Is it necessary to massage/manipulate the injected areas to evenly distribute for a more natural look? Would it be possible to inject into the head of the penis to create that so desired mushroom head? I'm a pumper, I am curious what the injection results would be in a pumped stage, better adherence? Lumpiness? Please post a current picture of your flaccid penis to show us what results we could expect. Thanks so much for sharing....this will educate us all on achieving larger members....
              Thank you for the kind words. I'm really not sure if I'll go for a PMMA round 2. My natural penis was about 5 3/4 inches around erect and after 1 round of PMMA, I'm really close to 7 inches around.

The doctor used a couple tubes of Metacrill (the video is only .1% of the overall procedure). I got a total of 23cc's 30% PMMA. After the PMMA injection, the dr. wrapped the penis with Coban and that kept everything real nice. The doctor doesn't use PMMA for the glans. He uses another type of filler, but I'm not sure the name.

Everything seems really smooth. Not sure about the pumping questions, I've never used a penis pump. Do they actually work?

I'm on the road right now, but I've got about a dozen flaccid and erect pictures my lady took after my PMMA back home. I'll get them up on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Workingonnine View Post
                Awesome posting. I'm a pumper, I am curious what the injection results would be in a pumped stage, better adherence? Lumpiness?
                I've been pumping for years and I'm dedicated! Looking into PMMA because it's permanence. I get huge with pumping but getting tired of keeping up with the regimen. I found this information searching through SLE about penis pumping and PMMA!

Comment

Thank you for the video. @Future, how has sex been since the PMMA?

Comment

I prefer pumps

As for me I've chosen pump. After all it's more safe and less thraumatic as opposed to surgical intervention and non surgical injections.

Comment

Hell Future

Hello Future,
                      Could you post an update? Pictures abd measurements would also be awesome!

Comment

FUTURE Status....

Future:

Hello. Could you please post a few more pictures of your post results. I am ready to proceed with my girth enhancement procedure, but still have concerns about the natural "look" of the post results. I am concerned about unevenness in the flaccid and erect status. I understand the gland (Head) enhancement is via Macrolane, which can be absorbed naturally by the body; therefore, loosing any widening.... If you had the gland increased too, what was your result? Thanks for posting.

Comment

Future, video doesend work...

Comment

Future, the video doesn’t work anymore!! Would you mind posting some pics plz!!

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
                            X