Just Finished my Ultra 80 PMMA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finished my Ultra 80 PMMA!

Wow! Honestly I don't believe my experience could have been any better then it was without Dan and his team at SLE. My day started off terrible because my airplane broke down leaving me stuck 4 hours late for my surgery, I was freaking out wondering if it was too late for the procedure to happen, but Dan proved to be a beacon of light at the end of the tunnel. Dan pulled his whole team together in every aspect from arranging the driver for late pick up at the Airport to having his team and Dr.Colorado stay late to get my procedure done. I didnt even get out of recovery till midnight!. In the morning he even took me for an exciting authentic street taco meal as well . The results of my surgery are amazing to say the least and if I wasnt in the Airport departing home right now I would post pics. Long story short ... Dan is the most genuine honest person and its completely safe to put your trust in him. I can honestly say he is like family now.

Will you be posting updates pics later??

Comment

Yes I will. Still pretty bruised up so I will wait a bit. Unfortunately I never took a before photo

Comment

Copyright © 2022 Surgery LIFE Enhancement

Working...
      X